Addicted to You

Puck's POV

Grimm's eyes narrow and she purses her lips. "I'll ask you one more time, butt face. Let go."

"Not until you give me some of that cheesecake," pushing my shoulders forward, I lean in close. I know how much Sabrina hates that.

"Puck," she rolls her eyes. "What are you trying to do?"

"You know what, Grimm?" i push her arm back against the couch. Her grip tightened around the fork.

"What?" She leveled her eyes with mine. Pukeface isn't backing down.

"With each passing second," I press her shoulders into the cushions and lean over her. "This is becoming less about the cake."

Our faces were inches away now, and I felt the puffs of her minty breath against my chin.

"Get off me, asshat," Grimm growled.
Feisty. I like that.

"C'mon, 'Brina," I touch my forehead to hers. "Just a little taste."

I felt her knee press into my stomach. "You can get your own, Puck."

With a smirk, i tilt my head to the side. She couldn't resist this face. No one can.

"It's not about the cake anymore, Sabrina," I whisper. "I want a taste of you."

At this, Sabrina finally cracked. Her eyebrows flew upward and her eyes widened. The blush crept up her neck and blossomed onto her cheeks. Her rosy lips began to part into a gasp, but the gasp was cut short by the kiss I planted. The fork dropped to the floor.

It was different from the first one. After our first kiss, she had punched me.

This time, she took a handful of her cake and slathered it across my face.

"What the-" I began, but Sabrina cut me off with a sharp jab of her knee into my stomach. The air rushed out of my lungs. "-Holy cheesecake!"

" 'Holy cheesecake' indeed, fairyboy," Sabrina shoved me onto the floor and got up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. I've lost my appetite."

She stepped over me and bent down to pick up the fork lying next to my head. With a flick of her wrist, the cake remaining on the fork splattered onto my cheek.

"But 'Brina," I pout, catching her arm as she straightened up. "I'm still hungry."

"Why are you so... so..." She stammered, pulling me up. "...Ugh!"

"Why am I so what?" I immediately pulled her close to me. I'll be damned if she can escape this time.

"Why are you so aggravating?" She yanks her hands away, but that only makes me hold tighter. I'm not letting her go.

"Do I... drive you crazy?" I grin, taking one step foreward. I know she likes it.

"Puck-" Grimm began with a warning tone, stepping back.

"Do I, Grimm?" I press her back to the wall.

She only glares at me.

"You wanna know something?" I mutter, bringing my face to hers.

"No." Sabrina grumbled.

"After that first kiss," i continued anyway, locking my fingers with hers. "I realized I needed more of you. I'm addicted now, 'Brina. I cant help it."

Her blush was back in place and i traced her cheekbone with my thumb. "So please," i say in a whisper. "Let me kiss you again."

Sabrina raised her hand and for a second i thought she was going to hit me. Instead, she laid it on the side of my face and brought her lips to mine.

"Just this once," she said softly before closing the distance between us.

She tasted like strawberries, but that could have been the cake. I didn't really know if it was the cake or her, but i did know that i liked it. I loved it.

I loved the way she yelled at me when I teased her. I loved the way she let her fists talk when I picked on her. I loved how strong willed she is.

When we pulled apart, Sabrina's deep blue eyes met mine. "Puck, you-"

I didn't let her finish. There was a lump of cake and frosting in my hand one second, but it was slathered all across her hair and face the next.

I bounced backward as the expression on Sabrina's face melted from gentle to furious in an instant.

"-Son of a donkey's butt!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

"The one and only," I smirk and dip into a mocking bow.

"I hate you, y'know?" Grimm growled,  wiping the cake from her forehead and balling her fists. "You have three seconds to run. Or you will die today."

Laughing as the snores coming from daddy and mommy Grimm's rooms slowly subsided, I jumped up into the air and stick my tongue out at her.

"But i love you, doll-face," I wink, letting my wings carry me backward up the stairs. Henry was bumbling about in the room for the light switch.

"And you can't do anything about it."