Prolouge (The Battle)

Talons patterned on the hard stone. The halls turned, bent, curved and even went up. Skywings followed this sound, and as the foolish walking tomatoes stepped on a loose stone, the floor gave in. All the stone around the Skywings crumbled away into dust, revealing a deep pool of lava. One of the dragons managed to latch on to a small hole, while his comrades fell towards the thick, burning lava. Screams echoed everywhere. "Topaz, Topaz, wake up!" One of the dragons burning screamed. "Wake up!" He yelled again. The dragon snapped out of her hazy dream. "The Queen is waiting for you." The familiar snout of Obsidian appeared right Infront of the young Skywings eyes. "What'd she need this time?" The Skywing, Topaz, grumbled in annoyance. Topaz's mother was queen Ruby. Her father was Osprey's son's son. Topaz ruffled her wings and put on her chainlink vest, along with black coals on strings that wrapped around her horns. The two trotted down the halls of the palace. As they arrived at the throne room, Ruby was sitting on her throne, her majestically beautiful eyes staring down her snout. "Topaz, you are going to go to School!" Her mother exclaimed excitedly. "School?" Topaz questioned. She was confused, and really didn't want to go. "Yes! Jade Academy, You'll be in a winglet with your friend Stormraiser and Thistle. You'll even see the dragonets of destiny. It'll be a great path, for you." Topaz was nervous. She never went to school nor actually got to talk to Stormraiser and Thistle. She only met the Nightwing and Sandwing at the sandwing queen battle. Bloody fight, that was. "Ughhhh, when do I have to go?" The Queen flapped her wings, giggling with happiness "Right now! Pack your things, and I'll have Obsidian fly you there." Topaz paused to protest, but knew she would'nt win the argument. She nodded and went to her room, packed her things in a satchel and trotted out. She snapped open her wings and flew with Obsidian to the Academy.
~~~~Timeskip to 3 hours later~~~~
The Academy was now only 2 more hours away, and a dragon the color of mud sprang out of the ground and flew next to her. "Hey! You going to the Academy too?" Topaz looked down at the mystery mudwing, and threw her wing out at Obsidian as he went forward, teeth bared. "Who are you?" The royal Skywing dragonet answered. This Mudwing had to be no more than 5 years old, possibly 4, and was a tad to chatty for a Mudwing. "Fawn! Nice to meet you, Uh...Emerald? Crystal?" Topaz shook her head and sighed. "Topaz." The Mudwing grinned and frolicked around in the air. "Are you going to the Academy?" Fawn asked again. "Yes, Indeed I am." She replied, voice strong like a royals. "Lets go!" The frolicking mudwing zoomed away, smiling like a freak. "You can go now, Obsidian. I can see Jade Mountain from here." Obsidian glared up at the sky, then nodded and flew away. Topaz was now feeling excited, slightly, but worried as she always was.......