Part 28: Blade grows up

((This is Blade when he is 4  years old))

//Zane's pov//

A few years have gone by and Blade had gotten bigger. He was now 4 years old and he would always hugged me when ha saw me, i loved the little guy. He is like a tiny Aaron. It's so cute.

//Aaron's pov//

This may sound really bad but i don't like my son. The reason is, he is trying to steal Zane from, like for real. He said i was his rival in getting Zane's love which is weird. My own son was in love with his own mom. I went downstairs to cook us some dinner, i made Zane's favorite food. Later we all eat toghter and Blade said: ''Mom will you marry me when i'm older?''' Zane giggled a little bit. Blade then said: ''Mom, i mean it!'' This made Zane looked at him. ''Blade, you are my child and incest is against the law, i will go to jail if i do that, plus i'm married to your dad. I do love you, you are my child, i don't want to hurt you'' He said in a gentle tone. Blade began to cry and ran off. Zane sighed. ''I will go talk to him, nugget'' I said, Zane nodded and i went to Blade's room. ''Son listen, i know you love your mom alot but if you two get married, the police is going to make sure you never see each other again, also you made our mom cry, he does love you, just not in the romantic way. Please come out and go hug your mom'' I said. He slowly got out from under the bad and ran to hug Zane. I really hope Blade gets over his crush on Zane because it can ruin his life.