Part 15: Laurence saves the day.

//Laurence's pov//

I was on my way to Aaron's house, i just knew that he had taken Zane, it made sense. I also figured out that the person who have been killing students from our school is also Aaron. The one thing all of the dead students had it common was at some point, flirting with Zane. The killings weren' random, only does who had been flirting with him dies and i guess i am on the to die list for asking Zane out. I got to Aaron's house, i hide and watched Aaron leave in his car. Once he was out of sight along with the car, i ran over to his house and broke down his door. I went inside and checked every room. I found Zane in Aaron's bedroom. I picked him up and ran to his home as fast as i could. We got there and everyone who was worried about Zane along with the police was there. They were all happy to see Zane and Garroth asked: ''How did you find him?'' I looked at him and said: ''I thought for who was most likely to do it which was either the killer or Aaron'' ''Which one was it?'' Asked Vylad. I said: ''It was both as Aaron is the one who have been killing the students, all they have on commen other then going to the same school is that they have tried to flirt with Zane shortly before their deaths. The first three guys were killed on the day they had flirted with Zane'' The police went to Aaron's house and waited for him to come back,, they couldn't link him to the killings but they could arrest him for kidnapping Zane. Now Zane was at least save for a while.