Chapter One|Moving Away and Wierd dreams

Y/N) = Your Name
(S/C) = Skin Color
(B/T)= body type
(H/C)= Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(E/C) = Eye Color
(T/O/C) = Type Of Car
(F/S/B) = Favorite Sports Brand
(F/S) = Favorite Song

--------------------------------------------

Narrators Pov:

(Y/N) looked at her two friends "Are you guy sure you want me to go?" The (H/C) haired female asked her two best friends "(Y/N) we are completely positively sure that you should ! I mean come on you will get fired if you don't  go!" A 23 Year old Male Said with a reassuring smile on his face "but Ricky what if one of y'all get in big trouble and I won't be there to help!" You exclaimed, but all the male did was roll his green eyes "Stop worrying if we get in trouble we'll be okay" He replied with a warm smile on his features "but-" you were fixing to retort, but got cut off "No buts!" Orlando said giggling as one of the men picked up one of your  boxes and placed it in a moving truck.

After all of your stuff was in the truck you sighed with a frown on your face and suddenly felt weight on your back and turned your head a bit to only see that it was Orlando.

"Get off my back Orlando"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No!"
"Yes!"

You smirked as Orlando got off your back with a scowl on his pale face "Step up to my level, son!" You said with the smirk still on your (beautiful) face as Orlando rolled his brown eyes "You're not my mother" He said as Ricky chuckled and gave Orlando a noogie "HEY STOP!" he yelled as Ricky stopped and laughed as Orlando tried to fix his hair.

You smiled knowing you were going to miss the two "Guys it's almost time for me to go you said while looking down at your feet so you could try to hide your tears "Oh" Ricky said as Orlando frowned "Hey there's no need to be sad, you can always visit" Ricky said as you looked up and wiping the remaining tears on your face while the two looked at you and smiled "come here you big goofs" you said pulling them into a group hug.

You let go of the two males while Orlando gave you a smile which you gladly returned back "You better keep your grades up or else" you said with a serious look on your face and was soon replaced with a playful smile before looking Ricky and glared at him "And you better not get into any trouble with the police!" you said crossing your arms and gave him a stern look before opening the driver's seat door and got inside "Bye bitches!" You said closing the door and drove off.

~~*Timeskip brought to you by a twerking leah*~

You pulled up in the driveway of your car and smiled seeing how beautiful the house was before walking towards the moving truck to help them. "Hey you guys need some help?," you asked as one grabbed a box from the truck "no we're okay, but thank you for asking" the man said and gave you smile while you nodded and walked into your new house admiring everything about it.

Soon all the boxes and furniture were inside the house thanks to the help of the lovely men, but that meant that you had to unpack all the stuff, put the furniture to where it belongs, and set everything up "yeah this is going to take a long time... welp better get to it!" You said before letting out a sigh.

~~*Timeskip of Being a HOLOSEXUAL *~

You parked your car in the parking lot of the mall and got out before walking towards the entrance of the mall and then you entered the mall and decided to look around seeing that there isn't a lot of people which made you happy. As you walked around you can see children playing with each other and smiled at the one that two kids before you continued walking.