Ill Protect You Too

Start from the beginning

Not really, no. But I'm trying to understand. I reply, smiling at the ceiling.

I feel like I could be freezing in the coldest parts of the North Pole- but if I had a way to talk to Atticus, I wouldn't mind. He made everything better, and I find myself missing the comfort of being near him. I have an urge to hug him, but I can't even hug myself- being as I am strapped down by metal. I felt weak.

                        Remember when we came back to Holdrex? Well before that, when I told you there was a war starting? He asks, sounding serious. Not like the smirking Atticus I usually picture. I blushed at the memory of our kiss, remembering that he did tell me that Holdrex was going to war. And I pleaded that he wouldn't leave me behind, and he told me he wouldn't.

                     I remember. I say to him, questions on my mind. Confusion starting up at what he was trying to tell me.

                       The war has been going on for centuries- but that's not what brought me back. This is a deep rooted problem between my dimension, and celmira's. He comes to a stop, but continues on.

                  She's the queen over there, and she was assigned to be my betrothed before I came of age. He sounds pained to be telling me this. Me heart stutters to a stop at this information. And I feel myself want to cry even more.

                 Go on. I say, struggling to think the words to him. All of this started because of his deranged ex? I don't let him hear those thoughts as I listen to what he has to say.

                     I knew she wasn't my soulmate. All I wanted in life is you, I've been waiting a very long time. But my parents didn't care- they wanted our dimensions to be united. To grow stronger. He says. I close my eyes again.

                  I've done some pretty bad things in life- but I've never regretted them. He says to me, his deep voice sounding truthful in my mind.

                        Pretty bad things, like what? I ask him. I'm curious to know, but I have a bad feeling about them. My mind is running along the thoughts of him sleeping with Celmira, or even dating. What he says completely startles me.

                     I slaughtered my parents and her parents at tea time. He answers. I choke on my saliva, feeling the metal slab grow colder than it was before.

You've got to understand- he goes on. I was seventeen at the time, only looking for my soulmate. I never wanted anyone else. They tried to force her onto me- which resulted in me walking to my room at night to Celmira naked on my sheets. Safe to say that I slept in the guest room those horrible nights. I had anger issues, I was frustrated with them for thinking they could rule my life. I- he rambled on. I shivered at the thought of her naked, disgust filling me. I interrupted his rambling.

We should probably discuss things faster. They're coming soon. I say, not wanting to discuss him and Celmira any longer. I wasn't angry, not at him atleast. I clear all my thoughts and feel sweat slide down my parted breasts. The room was growing hotter- or was it just me? Atticus was helping me gain my heat back.

                             Right. He says, sounding a bit crushed at my blank voice.
I'm coming for you. Don't let anyone touch you- I'll kill them all. Fury leaks into his voice.

                       But then he softens his tone.

                    I'll protect you. I swear it on my life. He says as I stay silent.

                        I'll protect you too, Atty. I reply as he lets a laugh out and down the line of my thoughts. I smile and the conversation is over. I blow strands of my hair out of my face. I tense as I hear footsteps coming towards me. Towards the room.

Atticus expects me to stay still while I'm experimented on?

Fuck that. I think. Yes, I know, my mother wouldn't approve of any of this.

Fuck that too. I think to myself again.

I feel my fire start to charge up more into my body as I focus on melting the metal bounds. The footsteps grow closer, and I determine that it's only two people.

I glance at the detector. All I need is one of their hands on that detector, and I'm free from this room.

Their footsteps grow closer as my flames lick my limbs. Sweat falls into my eyes and burns, but I grin.

There's more than one person coming my way, and I only have one thought in mind as my blue flames spark from my naked body.

This war has been going on for centuries, he claims? Well I'm about to put an end to it. Or atleast part of it.

See you soon Celmira.

                  HELLOOOOOOOO MY BABY UNICORNS.

     How's life??

     I've started to read the 5th wave and I FELT LIKE CRYING ON LIKE THE 5th CHAPTER AND THAT BOOK IS JUST MAKING ME WANT TO CURL UP AND CRY WTF. You can see a selfie of me and the book on my Instagram @Gleishaa , not nearly as sad as I feel right now ahah

        Anyway, how did you like this chapter ??? This book is coming to an end soon, but the sequel is still gonna be intense. It's gonna involve loose ends that this books has. Like Valdus and Merlin- and new character hahah

   You'll see what I'm talking about soon.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!! (I read all comments)