Chapter 5

And The Answer To That Question Is Yes

January 11th 2016

    Oliver got to school early for some reason and so did a bunch of his friends.
"Hey" everyone said.
"Guys I need your help with something..." Oliver said.
"Yeah, what's wrong?" Sandra Lan'e and Rose said.
"I wanna... I... Nevermind, got to go" Oliver said. As Oliver walked away he thought to himself,
"Why can't I do it? Why am I such a coward, I'm a wimp" Oliver sat down in Mr. E's class. He put his head down and cried.*BUZZ BUZZ*

     It was time for brunch Duby was sick and she was the one who gave him the best advice so Rose, Sandra, and Lee decided to call here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    It was time for brunch Duby was sick and she was the one who gave him the best advice so Rose, Sandra, and Lee decided to call here. When she finally answered, Oliver told her that he wanted to ask out Jane.
"AWWWWW" Duby responded. Oliver went on to explain his whole situation with her, and how she's in love with him and he's in love with her.
"I look at her and my whole world stops, I see perfection, the way she looks when she's reading, the way talks when she's in a good mood. How her smile can change the course of my entire day, how the way she talks when she is talking about something she enjoys, her laugh, her eyes, her beautiful hair is just perfect." Oliver said smiling.
"Wow you're deep in love" Duby said.
"Oli, you need to ask her out, just go for it" Rose said. Trying to pump his friend up.
"I'll do it later" Oliver said. His friends could see the fear in his eyes, and how scared he was asking her out. Oliver looked at his watch and realized that it was time to go to class. Oliver, Rose, Sandra and Lee all said by to Duby and walked to class. On there way to class Oliver kept talking to himself about Jane, he was trying pump himself up. He really wanted to make Jane his, he was just way too cowardly.

During class Oliver and Sandra were talking to each other about Jane,
"I love her so much... I wanna make her mine, but I'm just too afraid to ask her out..." Oliver said.
"You want me to do it, for you?" Sandra asked.
"OH MY GOSH YES!!" Oliver said as Sandra was opening up her email on her computer.
"Are you really bout to do it?" Oliver asked kind of in a panic.
"And send!" Sandra said.
"You actually sent it, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" Oliver said in a panic. He put his head down on his desk and screamed in his jacket.
"You asked me to so I did" Sandra said.
"I was kidding. Oh my god" Oliver said still panicking...
Hours went by and Jane still hadn't responded to Sandra. Oliver wasn't sure whether to panic or stay calm, it was time for lunch. Oliver went to his usual place on top of the hill. He called Duby.
"Duby. I want to do it. I feel like I have enough confidence to do it. But I'm still scared..." Oliver said
"Bro just do it don't even think about it just do it" Duby responded. Oliver saw Jane coming up the hill he panicked and hung up on Duby.
"Hi" Oliver said to Jane.
"Hey" Jane responded.
"Did you get Sandra's email?" Oliver said shaking.
"No. I haven't checked my email let me go check" Jane said. Oliver wanted to stop her but he was so afraid he couldn't speak. Jane walked down the hill while Rose, Sandra, Judiah, Marie, Lee, and Vicky, came and sat down with him.
"Guys... I think it's bout to happen." Oliver said. He was sort of in a panic. He was freaking out, he was really about to have an anxiety attack. Jane was walking out of the classroom, she turned the corner and began to walk up the hill. She walked over to the grass and laid on the ground.
"I wanna talk to you about something real quick..." Oliver said. Oliver was panicking on the inside, but calm on the outside.
"Okay what is it" Jane asked?
"No I need to talk to you in private..." Oliver asked.
"No come here..." Jane said. So Oliver laid down and looked at the clouds with her.
"So... I've been meaning to ask you this question for a while now..." Oliver said as Jane cut him off.
"And the answer to that question... is yes." Jane said. OIiver's heart skipped a beat. As they laid there on the ground, staring at the trees, Oliver laid his hand down next to her as she reached over and held his hand. Oliver was so happy he didn't know what to say.
"I never realized how green this tree is from down here" Oliver said trying to make conversation.
"Yeah I know" Jane said. The bell had rung and it was time to get to class. Oliver sat up and helped Jane up off the ground...
"Bye, see you later" Jane and OIiver said. Oliver began to walk down the hill and Jane walked up it, Oliver stared as his new girlfriend was walking away...
"She's mine" he whispered to himself as he walked to class and smiled.

January 15thजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें