Secrets

Barry watched Catlin bite her bottom lip and wonder what was going through her head Barry looked down at her computer he opened his mouth but before words could come out Catlin said "stop looking at me Barry it's starting to get a bit creepy " she said still not looking up at him

"I am not its just your doing the thing when you bite your Lower lip and i say what's wrong and you say nothing before telling me what's wrong"

"nothings wrong" she said with a smile as she looked up at him

"3...2...1" said Barry with a grin on his face

She sighed then said "my mum said I need to be more relaxed and less up tight then she reminded me I have not had a boyfriend in 2 years which we both know is not true and then she invited me to a family get together that is code for me and your farther are having problems and seeing you and Emma is the only way to fix it and then she said invite a date to dinner sarcastically"

"who's Emma?" Barry asked looking very confused

"she my sister my perfect older sister" she said pouting.

"you never told me you had a sister"

"that's because you know who she is and she is the favourite out of us three"

"three? and i don't no anyone called Emma" said Barry shocked

"I have a brother he is younger than me but I am not aloud to talk about him"

"why not" Barry asked Catlin glared at him then he dropped the hole sibling thing.

Catlin stood up and walked over to her lab.

"Why don't I go with you" said Barry

Catlin said puzzled "you mean as friends right?"

"no I mean we could pretend to be dating when is this family get together"

"2 weeks from now and... I think that's a excellent idea Mr.allan" she said with a big grin on her face.