Chapter 2

"Hibah i know what happened between you two i wanna know how it all started" Anna, my cousin asked.

"Means? Like i just told you everything" Didn't I? I asked bewilderedly

"No umm I wanna know how you guys met, how guys fell in love" Anna said quickly

"Oh that" I said with a pause. It's been 4 years to our fight, 4 years to when it all finished and i'm still not ready to talk about how i met Zayn, how we fell in love. Anna isn't the only person me asking me about that, Charlie my American best friend has asked me the same question atleast trillion times. Sigh.. but i haven't told her either. 

I took a deep breath closed my eyes and let the memories take over my brain.

I was 16 and doing my GCSE's. I was a loner I used to sit in a corner and study I was basically a nerd.

I hardly had friends and even if i had friends your mum won't let me go out with them because according to her i will lose my innocence with them and that they will introduce me to guys who will spoil me.

It was a Saturday morning and my summer break had just started I was pretty much looking forward to it. I really wanted to see my favourite shows and write on my blogs and stuff. Your mum and I went to the grocery store. Over there we met my school friend, Paige, who was going  for a vacation with her friends to Scotland after 2 days.

That day I was really upset. Every one had freedom, they could do whatever they wanted to do 

I was the only one trapped in my house with no friends. I thought I was home arrested, see the exaggeration?

"You guys are not letting me live my life properly. You guys are ruining it" I said a bit loudly on the dining table.

"What?" Aunt Micheala said. 

" I met my friend today and SHE is going to Scotland with her friends for two whole months and all i'll do is stay at home write on a few blogs wait for some A levels institution to call me. Pathetic."

"So you wanna go out, sweety?"  Aunt Micheala asked

"Yes i wanna enjoy my teenage, ever since mom and dad died i haven't gone to any place in the world."  I want to live my life.

"If young girls enjoy their lives so mcuh they get pregnant" Grandma said.

"Oh mother, i guess she's right"  Uncle George said.

"Ughhh!" I threw a bit of a tantrum and left for my room. leaving the rest of them behind me talking, bitching or whatever. 

But when i cooled down i definitely knew the way i behaved down there, there was no chance that they will send me to Scotland.

At 10 o'clock there was a knock on my door. When i opened it i saw Uncle George and Aunt Micheala standing there silently. Aunt sat on my bed softly while uncle was still standing with an envelope in his hand. I was sitting on my bean bag. 

"I'm s-sorry yo- umm you guys. I didn't mean to be rude and i had no intention to misbehave with you guys i know you guys are trying hard to keep me happy and i am happy" My tears were on the verge of falling down.

"I'm extremely sorry i love you guys and you are my parents and i have to listen to you, the thing which i said downstairs must've broken your heart. I'm terribly sorry" And with that my stupid tears started to fall one by one. and then it was a waterfall of tears.

Aunt Micheala quickly came towards me and so did Uncle George. Both of them hugged me tightly and all they said "we love you and you are no different then Anna for us"

When i was done crying Uncle George handed me that envelope.

"What's this?" I asked politely

"Open it honey Aunt Micheala said.

I opened the envelope and slid the magazine type of a paper out of it and to my utter suprise it was a train ticket from London to Scotland. I couldn't believe my eyes and all i could say was OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?! With the ticket there were many other papers. An agency was arranging a trip to Scotland for students of O levels with a band. And that band was a suprise. 

Lol um okay? Who cares about that band anyway? I'll enjoy my trip to the fullest. 

I started jumping up and down hugging my uncle and aunt and saying endless thank yous. 

God, i don't have anything to wear. No cloths, no nothing, no accessories.

"Relax Hibah relax go with your aunt tomorrow and buy yourself a fair amount of cloths, shoes, accessories, make up whatever. 

"OMG! Thank you so much i love you guys to the moon and back" I said excitedly

"Well go sleep now you've got a lot of work to do tomorrow." Uncle George said

"Yuppp a lot of work to do tomorrow" I said dreamily

I quickly changed into my pj's and opened my diary to write everything that happened today.