Kiss And Make Up?.... We'll Do More Then That.

Start from the beginning

"Fine, we were just talking about last night and how he remembers everything and since we had a discussion about it earlier you remember everything to!" I said to Harry with my eyebrows raised. He nodded his head taking a sip of his cup of tea. He placed it on the counter about to speak, so I took my opportunity to steal it. Mmm he makes amazing tea He pouted, as Liam came stumbling down the stairs. "I can't remember anything!" He shrieked. Well that doesnt make sense.

"Daddy Direction, the one that drunk the least last time, cant remember anything" I scoffed. "What is the world coming to" He shook his head trying to remember. "The last thing I remember is getting Kira's number." We all looked at each other before bursting not a fit of laughter. Liam just looked at us panicked before sitting on the lounge, head in hands. I hoped off the counter and sat next to him on the couch."Aww Liam, it's okay love, all we did was play truth or dare, Louis and I had a heated discussion" "More like heated sex fight" Harry scoffed cutting me off.

"Not helping Harry, then we went to bed, nothing to worry about" I smiled at him, rubbing his back, he looked up at me hope in his eyes. "She lying, you ran outside screaming how much you loved Kira, with only your boxers on, security were almost called." Louis said casually Louis you idiot I shot him a dirty look, Liam looked up at us with a distort look on his face. "Louis! He's joking Liam don't listen to him" Just then Niall and Zayn came into the room. "When would you ever listen to Louis" Zayn joked slapping Louis on the back. Louis pouted and I rolled my eyes. "See nothing to worry about." I sighed as he finally believed us.

"I'm going to get changed" I announced Standing up and heading over to my room, I had a quick shower, and got changed into a tight fitting white lace dress. And strappy heels, I re curled my hair so it cascaded into loose curls down my back, my threw on some make up, then grabbed my phone and purse before heading towards the elevator. "Going, to the stadium to cheek on things before tomorrow night, don't forget you have another concert boys!" I yelled before getting into the elevator.

I drove quickly to before stoping out front for valet. "Thank you" I said to Brad handing him my keys, I walked to the front desk, smiling at Meg the receptionist. "Hay Meg" I smiled walking past. "Morning Claudia" She called back,

I heard towards the conference room, and found Dad, Simon, and a few other men in suites. "Morning boys" I said taking a seat. "Claudia, my dear pleasure as always" Simon said kissing my head as I sat next to him and Dad. I smiled back at him. "Alright gentlemen what are we discussing today" I asked all professionally. "Should this child be in here" One of the men in suites said to the other.

I gave him a stern look before a dressing him "Is that really the way to speak to the owner of this establishment" I told him as Dad grabbed me arm. "Claudia please, gentle men this is my daughter Claudia Styles, The owner of Styles Stadium, she is here to see what is happening, she is also showing the boys around and helping them stay grounded while their on tour" The man stiffened while the other smiled at me, and I recognised him as the boys tour manager.

"Claudia, is nice to finally meet you, I'm Paul The boys" I cut him off shaking his hand. "The boys tour manger, yes I remember the boys saying" I smiled letting go. "It good to see Utica a fine young lady like yourself are taking care of our boys, keeping them in order I hope?" He asked joking, everyone relaxed around us, I was natural at all this business stuff. "There a hand full but yes, Iv'e kept them in order, don't you worry" I said laughing along with him.