Second chance

1 week later...

"Ring ring "

YASSSSS END OF SCHOOL ITS SUMMER (imagine Olaf dancing and singing its summer ) you go outside and see Nathan looking at you, you look at him and put your middle finger in the air , you ran to your grand-step-mother house "hey Mary (Snow white ) " "hi (Y/N) diner is ready go change yourself you have to go work in granny's in 15 minutes " said Mary " okay " you said , you ran in the bathroom and change your uniform school to a waitress uniform you have red short and a white t-shirt ( like ruby but not to sexy ) you get out of the bathroom and seet to eat you dinner it's was pizza " yummy pizza " you ate all your pizza and scream " I go now bye Mary " "bye (Y/N) be careful at work " " always " you respond to Mary .

You enter in the granny's and see Ruby with the same uniform but a little bit sexy then yours , you go see granny and she told you your tables . You take the oders and give it to granny you take the meals and give it to the client like always .
"Gling gling "

You look at the door and see Peter he change his black suit to a beautiful grey long t-shirt one and black pants with converse you can feel every client scare of him . Ruby walk to him and give him one of your table *wait that was my job to do and WHY SHE BRING HIM ON ONE OF MY TABLE WTFH !!!?* you walk to him " do you want something to drink sir " "yes I want this brown bubble drink you have " you know what he mean so you brought him his coca-cola and deserve an other table right in front of him you feel a little weird when he drink his coca and the look he have to you * wtf..!?* you thought you walk behind the cashier and the take the money and take the tips and you got to the table where Peter his " So what you want for dinner sir ?" He look at the menu and he said " I want uhmmm.. a ham..danger " you gligli " a hamburger you mean sir " you say " yes a hamburger and what fries ? " he say a little confuse " it's delicious potatoes cut with a little bit of salt " " Ohhh okay well I want some fries with my ham danger ?" You gligli more and repeat "hamburger" you walk to granny and give the paper to her "we'll look who's fall in love with a demon " you turn your and see Ruby with a smile on his face " I don't know what you talking about I don't love him I just get out with Nathan " you say to her , she gligli and said " Okay okay if you said so kiddo haha "

20:00
Its time to close the restaurant and go home and sleep like a baby " Bye guys I'm finish my job see you tomorrow " " bye (Y/N) " say granny and Ruby . It's pretty dark but nobody is dangerous here of course we have Rumpl,Peter, and "(Y/N) ?" You turn your head and see Nathan right in front of you with tears ?!? " Nathan what..what wrong and.." You can finish your sentence and he hug you " I'm sorry (Y/N) I don't know what I did this to you please forgive me " he cry on your shoulder " I don't want to lose you please give me a second chance " you take him by his shoulder and look in his eyes and say " Are you saying the truth, you are really sorry Nathan Bennett ( yay I know heroes roborns 😂😂👏🏻) " Yes please I beg you on my knees " he go on his knees and he take your hand and kiss it " Please babe i need you " " Are you sure you need ME or you need MY BODY !!" You scream at him , he look at you in the eyes and he get up , his head go close to your ears and wishper " I need you all , your body and your heart and soul please (Y/N) (L/N) give me a second chance "

You take a deep breathe and said "okay..."