Family

(Y/N) POV : I wake up with a big headache and I can see I'm not in the camp with Peter but I heard someone ?? He's talking with a British accent and talk about a bloody demon wait "Dad?" I say and the talking man turn his body to me and beside him I can see a blond women holding is hand  " (Y/N) ! Your awake I'm glade your okay " he come to me and hug me tightly "I'm sorry" I look at him confused "why you apologies you did nothing " I say to him "Exactly I did nothing to save you baby pirate " he kiss my forehead and the blond women come closer to my dad and put her hand on his shoulder "Oh yay (Y/N) this is Emma , Emma this is (Y/N) " Emma look at me and give me her hand "Hi kid :)" I turn my head to my dad and say "So she's my new mother dad ?" I never see my dad so red in my life and Emma become red to that was so funny to see " uhmmm love uhmmm" "You can call me Emma if you want but yay I'm we can say you step-mother ;)" say Emma to me.

10 minute later
My dad present me to every one I met Regina the evil queen , Henry my step-brother ,Snow White and Charming the parents of Emma she the savior and I don't understand why and Rumplestilskin the guys who kill my mom when I was 10 years old and when I see him well we can say I hit him in the balls :/ WHAT HE KILL MY MOM !! Anyway.