Chapter 10 - Promises

It felt like weeks...months even. I still find myself in what I believe is my mind. I finally understand what happened...but my mind is still clouded. I found myself cold and alone in darkness with only depression and stress at my side

"Jay" I heard someone calling but saw only darkness

"Jay!" I felt as if im going crazy, I heard someone calling but I still see no one

"Son" i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on...its that anyway to treat your old man?" I slowly turn around to see my father.

"Dad?" I said. Is this real

"I have been waiting for a long time to talk to you" he said as he hugged me.

"Listen Jay...before you ask anything..promise me that you will save your mother no matter what" he said as he started to disappear

"I promise dad...but-" he cut me off

"Thanks..thats all I needed to hear" he said as he disappeared.

I found myself awake, in bed. I felt like i had drank more shots than usual but I was glad to come out of that hell, which is my mind. I looked around the room but saw no one, I tried to get up out of bed but I had a terrible headache.

"Hello!" I shouted to see if anyone was near by

"HELLO!!!" I shouted again

"Jay?" The door opens slightly as I recognize the voice was Alexia

"You ok Jay?" She said as she walked in. you looked at if she hasn't slept in months.

"Yeah, Alexia are you ok?" I asked as she got in bed with me

"Yeah im fine" her eyes slowly shut

"You been out for 2 weeks now, I was worried about you" she said as she begins to sleep

"Dont worry about me, go to bed" I said as I kissed her. I wondered what time it was, luckily my phone was on the bed with me.

"What the.."I kept my voice down, I didn't want to wake Alexia...it was 3 in the morning.

"Jay...I missed you" I heard Alexia say as she hugged me.

"I missed you too baby" I said to her and got a smile in return.

"Go get some sleep" I said.

I lay back down in bed and trying to relax my mind. After a few minutes I heard the door open and saw Anna came in.

"You ok" I asked

"Yh, are you?" She asked

"Im fine just have a headache, where's everyone else?" I asked

"Their asleep" She said. I could tell she was tired, not only by her voice but as the moon light shined on her face.

"You should get some sleep as well" I said as I got up to use the bathroom.

"Can I sleep-"

"Sure, no problem" I went to the hallway and slowly walked down. I took a peek in every room and realize that everyone was sleeping well excluding Shae.

"Hey" I said as I entered her room.

"Im sorr-"

"Please shut up, I should be apologizing. I remember everything now...still having a headache thou" I said as I sat at the foot of the bed. Her face was directly in her pillow and I could tell she was crying.

"Jay, im really sor-"

"I know but if you apologize one more time I will slap you. Im sorry Shae but no matter what I still love you and I will be here for you no matter what" I said. She took her face off the pillow and the moon light shine upon her face. Her beautiful eyes shine in the light but her tears didnt stop. I took her hand and drag her in for a hug.

"I love you too" She said

"you should get some sleep now" I said as I let her go and wiped her tears. I exist the room only to see Liz and Rochelle infront of me crying as well.

"Jay" they said as they hugged me

"Are you ok?" They asked but I was more concerned about why they are only in their panties and t-shirt.

"Im fine, now put on some clothes and werent you two sleeping" I said

"We heard you from Shae room and we wanted to make sure your ok" Liz said

"Listen im fine, you two should get some sleep. Please" I said realizing they cried too much now. They stop hugging me but like Shae, their tears only continued. I wiped both they tears and told them to go to bed.

"Finally" I said as I drank a warm cup of tea, probably not the smartest thing cause its now 4 in the morning and the urge to use the bathroom just suddenly disappear.

I stood at the balcony drinking some tea. The beautiful moonnlight now fading away and my mind seems to be somewhat clear but I have this strange feeling. Idky

"I should get to bed before Alexia believes im still in bed with her" I said to myself.

I started walking towards the kitchen to put my cup down only to hear the bedrooms being shut.

"Hello?" I said in confusion

I began to walk towards my room only to stop at the door. I have a bad feeling here
I opened the door and regreted doing so. Alexia, Shae, Anna, Liz and Rochelle all on my bed.

"You can not be serious" I said

"Be quiet and go to bed jay" Anna said.

"Where?" I replied to sleeping beauty. Theres no space on the bed and I cant tell if im talking to them or the sleep version of them. I shut the door and found myself on the chair infront of the bed. It wasnt big but it wasnt small but it was definitely comfortable.

"Jay.." I heard Shae said

"Yeeah yeah, whats wrong?" I said

"Promise you wont leave us, please" she said but it was as if everyone was awake asking thw same thing. All of them suddenly turned to me waiting for my answer. I want to push all of you off my bed I swear

"I promise, I love all of you" I said and with that they all smiled and tried to make space for me on the bed.

"This feels so weird" I said to myself. Alexia was infront of me and Shae slept behind me. Liz and Rochelle slept to the edge of the bed behind Alexia while miss Anna here slept on everyone.

"Just deal with it" I heard Alexia say. It was weird but I slept with a smile on my face

******************

Sorry everyone, I will still post the book until its finish

Hope everyone is having a good day.