012. || trick or treat.

Derek and I hung out last night.

Wine & dine style

I got him to stay at my beach house with me so he didn't have to drive all the way home in the dark by himself.

He was up before me

What is that smell? Mm pancakes..

I smiled and got out of bed and slipped my robe on around my bra and panties

You can guess what happened last night. Don't judge me.

I walked into the kitchen he was making breakfast. I watched him damn he looked good with no shirt. My boo.

Last night we had pillow talk which merged us into a relationship. Yes, Derek and i are dating. We're keeping it a secret from Tori.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He turned his head and smiled when we locked eyes, "morning gorgeous, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he continues to cook.

The aroma in the room was amazing I was so hungry.

"Really well, yourself?" I asked as I pressed tiny kisses to his shoulder blade.

"I slept well, thanks for letting me stay last night."

"No problema." I smiled.

He fixed our plates. My plate had strawberries covering the pancakes and he gave me a glass of orange juice.

We ate.

Tori walked into the kitchen and scoffed at Derek.

"You know you two kept me up last night." She said as she went into the fridge and grabbed an apple.

Oops.

"Sorry I'll try and keep her quiet next time." Derek joked.

My face flushed in color, "really?"

He laughed.

I heard Tori's phone go off and she answered it, "what Skate?... No... I don't want to hear it.."

They're still fighting.

"Ray, some record label found my music." Derek said reading over his emails.

"Really?" I asked as I moved to a seat closer to him and read the email.

"They want to sign you? That's great!" I said smiling big.

He smiled.

--

Derek left that afternoon. We had the best shower sex ever I had to quiet myself because Tori was in the house.

He set up a meeting with he record label in LA and needed to be back by 3 it was around 12 when he left.

"You know Skate has been rapping for a while now too. I wonder if the label is the same label Derek is getting signed to." Tori asked as she munched on veggie straws.

I shrugged as I twirled my hair between my fingers.

"Ray, you're in a daze. What happened with y'all last night?"

"We went out to dinner. He got us a bottle of wine. We came back here. Sex. Pillow talk. Yeah.." I said in awe

"Raven Desirée Alexander, I know damn well you two aren't together?"

Ooo she called me out by my whole name I can't lie now.

I nodded.

She gasped, "Ray! You're falling for his games!"