Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirino P.O.V:

Shikamaru, Hinata and I met up near the gate the next morning. Shikamaru looked as if he's sleep walking. I stifled a giggle. Hinata is bright and cheerful, as always.

" L-let's go guys " I chirped happily.

We jumped from one branch to another without resting until we got to Sunagakure. We're welcomed by a couples of kunais shooting straight at us! My eyes widened and did a little hand signs using crystal to block the kunais.

" Crystal Defense! " cling cling.

" Sorry! " cried a little red haired brat running towards us and picking up his kunais. " I didn't see you coming " and he ran off.

" So... a very warm welcoming " muttered Shikamaru.

We trotted off into the crowded village. I began to sweat and jumpy. ' Not good ' I thought.

Hinata P.O.V:

I saw sweat dripping off Kiri-chan's face and body. I knew that she dislikes crowded places so I asked her

" A-are you ok? " I asked

She jumped at the sudden noise and gave a bitter smile.

" I-I'm ok..." she stammered.

Kirino P.O.V:

After we reached the Kazekage Mansion, we gave the scrolls to the Kazekage.

" U-umm...Lord Kazekage? " I asked

" Where can we stay? "

He looked up from his paper work, i stared into his blue-green eyes and looked down. He said " You guys can stay here. As long as you like. "

We went into our room to unpacked.

" I'm going to be in the bath, if you need me..." I grabbed my clothes and rush toward the bathroom. I untied my shiny red hair and stripped off. I stepped into the warm bath. After such a long way from Konoha, I deserved this... I stepped out of the bath wearing a purple towel ( my favorite color. )

Gaara P.O.V:

I walked down the hallway heading toward the bathroom. I turned the doorknob but it was locked.

' Weird ' I thought.

I used my sand to went under the door and unlocked it. As I went in my eyes went wide, seeing Kirino in a purple bath towel standing in front of the mirror. She recognized me and turned tomato red and rushed behind the bath curtains. I quickly closed the door and lean against the wall turning red myself.

' I totally forgot that I have visitors ' I thought. ' what if she's mad at me? '

...

...

Kirino P.O.V:

I saw the kazekage standing in the doorway, my eyes widened and quickly jumped behind the bath curtains. I saw a hint of red on his handsome face and he closed the door.

" T-that was really close one " I mumbled, my face turning hot.

' What if I don't have the bath towel... ' I thought ' no no no... Bad thoughts! '.

I quickly got dress before anymore ' incidents ' happen. I turned the door and saw Gaara leaning on the wall.

I walked quickly without seeing his feet and tripped. I went down stumbling on top of Gaara.

When I opened my eyes, it widened to the size of a tennis ball. I was laying on top of the KAZEKAGE, my lips on his. I blinked a few times and got up quickly, straightening my clothes. He sat up and blinked curiously. I fake a cough, my face steaming hot.

" S-sorry...I wasn't looking " then I dashed down toward my bedroom. And Hinata asked me.

" What's wrong, Kiri-chan? " asked Hinata " You seem to be red in t-the f-face.... "

" N-nothing... " I smiled bitterly " Just a little incident... "

I saw Shikamaru in the corner staring at us. (-_- * )

" What is i-it, Shikamaru? " I asked

" Nothing (yawn)... Goodnight! " he said " *zzzzzzzz* "

I drifted off to sleep, still worried...

Gaara P.O.V:

She came out of the bathroom and tripped over my feet, she went tumbling down onto me. My eyes widened as I felt something soft on my lips, Kirino's lips!!! She quickly got up and mumbled something under her breath and ran away. I sat there, raising my fingers to touch my lips. I got up and and walked away still wondering what had just happened..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~