Chapter 31- problemo

Cassidy POV

*3 months later *
It's been a few months since I've had that hospital incident , 3 months to be precise, jacob and I are still happily together , okay if I'm being honest me and Jacob aren't on great terms and I guess you could say it's my fault , well basically he around January ish , maybe the 17th, it was about 2 weeks ago. Well any who, Jacob was with this new girl Sabrina who just moved here , I mean she is really pretty even trinity and everyone is jealous of her , she's the most popular girl in school and she had only been here since January 5th which was strange , anyways , he was walking with her to school after he specifically said he couldn't walk with me that day because his mom 'made him have a ride with her ' so obviously I'm going to say something because , well I'm his girlfriend, I don't share .
Anyways when I saw them I was shocked , he was smiling giving her a piggy back , she was holding around his shoulders hugged onto his back , I was jealous I mean he looked way happier with her than with me . Maybe he's tired of me , I left them be and all and then she kissed his cheek and he blushed like hardcore so I waited until I was at school and she walked off , I went over and talked to him about because at the moment it makes me feel like shit that he hangs with girls way prettier than me , I asked him about why his mom made him have a ride with her and he made the excuse 'she told me we had important things for my career to discuss' I scoffed at him and said " thanks Jacob you obviously like to lie to me " and he asked what I was on about and  I told him I had seen him and Sabrina walking to school together and I had saw her kiss his cheeks , he rolled his eyes . I walked away .
Then the night after he came and apologised , even though he knows apologies need to show actions to me , but ever since then he's been awkward to me , like when we hang out he doesn't want to be with me , it upsets me , I don't like that he is like that to me , I know he's not happy with me because I asked him to stop bothering with Sabrina , he totally flipped out on me , like he flipped out so much he actually made me cry , it hurt a lot . He didn't apologise for it either . He meant everything he said . I will go into that later .
Now to the present day , Jacob is coming over tonight , he doesn't want to hang out today , it's a Saturday . But he wants to come up tonight , okay then . I'm not going to question it .

*6 hours later*
Jacobs coming over in five minutes and honestly I'm nervous , he asked to sleep over tonight which is rare .
There was a knock at the door , I opened it and in walked Jacob , he gave me his awkward hug , it's starting to bother me now . He sat on my bed and I sat next to him , we both went on our phones . I scrolled down Instagram like I usually do , you know before posting a photo . I saw someone posted something , I didn't check the user name but I saw Jacob and Sabrina , holding hands . A lump went into my throat . I checked the time and it was posted about 1 hour ago , okay . I checked the user name and I saw Sabrina.Tess had posted it , cough Sabrina . Okay .
I stood up , I want to know and I will find out . I took a gulp and turned to Jacob who was looked at me confused .

C- " uh Jacob "

J- babe what's wrong

C- you were with Sabrina earlier

J- and so

C- I don't like you hanging out with other girls

J- your really starting this again .

C- it's just that , I mean you seem like you don't want to spend time with me , like you like Sabrina more than me Jacob , I feel like shit .

J- I'm sorry okay

C- about which part Jacob , I love you okay , I haven't told you but I do , and it seems like you don't love me at all or you hardly even like me , I'm obviously doing something wrong if you are lying to me

J- I do love you

C- well , I'm not being horrible but Jacob you need to make that decision, is it me or is it Sabrina you need to chose

J- I can't choose between a friend and the one I love

C- that friend is a girl Jacob , in your girlfriend , you've known her for what maybe a month , how long have you known me Jacob . About a year and you'd rather not choose .

J- I choose you

C- Jacob you make me feel like shit , you hang around with all the pretty girls and act all cute , like people probably think your dating her instead of me , I get Sabrina is pretty and very very popular but still Jacob , me I'm left here all alone waiting if I'm lucky to get a phone call or text from you .

J- I love you I really do , I'm sorry that I hang out with other girls , your prettier than Sabrina to me trust me , I really do love you

I was now full on crying trying to stop but I couldn't , my head was on the desk , I had my hands up . Trying to hide my face

C- Jacob , you don't get how jealous I am , Sabrina kissed your cheek and you blushed so hard , more than when we even make out which is hardly ever , and you smile more when your with her , when your with me , we argue sometimes , others we sit on our phones . Your driving me crazy

J- I didn't know I was blushing , I swear but your the only girl I like trust me , I love you

C- you lied Jacob , it's not the lastly time since then either , I just love you so much and you don't see it , Sabrina is all over you and you don't back away , you won't even kiss me in public anymore , you were holding her hand today , she posted a photo of it Jacob . I don't get it .

Silence .

C- do you- you have a crush o-on Sabrina?

J- I don't know maybe

C- I need to think , you sleep here I'll take the couch

J- no stay I don't know what I want .

I ignored him and sat down in the corner of my room , he doesn't get it and now he just told me he doesn't know if he likes Sabrina . Way to make me feel good , I laid on the couch in my room ,  I turned to the wall so I didn't have to face him . I don't want to look at him at the moment . The only reason I didn't go down stairs was because my mom or Ryan or trinity will be down there and I don't want them to ask me questions.
I just laid there , silently crying , a small blanket covering over me , I guess Jacob is laying in my bed , I heard him sigh . I don't know what to do . I love him , something always bad happened or something comes in between us .

I woke up because I rolled to the side  and fell onto the floor , I groaned quietly , that hurt a lot , considering I have a wooden floor . I got up and looked in the mirror in front of me , I had red puffy eyes and stained cheeks which you could easily tell I had been crying . I quickly changed into my PINK grey sweatshirt and Nike  leggings .
I looked over to a sleeping Jacob . I checked the time , it was 03:33am , what why did I wake up so late ! Fuck it ! I walked over to my bed and I stopped out of everything except my underwear and bra . And I hopped under the warm blankets , I didn't care at this point , I just didn't . I didn't care if he was in the bed with me or not , I needed more sleep . I was about half asleep when I felt a body , shift next to mine and wrap their arms around me . Jacob obviously, who else . He whispered silently in my ear . " babe I love you okay , we've been together at least a few months and I'm finally saying it , I would choose you over Sabrina any day  , I want you , yeah I may have a few little things for Sabrina but that's nothing , I have bigger than fireworks for you , can you forgive me . " I smiled which was really hard , I turned around and faced him " I forgive you " he smiled and kissed my forehead , he pulled me in then realised I wasn't wearing pyjamas or anything .

J- your not wearing anything

C- I'm wearing underwear

J- I can see , I love you okay

C- I - I ......

I fell asleep against his bare chest , it was warm . I just need to think about if we've worked this out . And about Sabrina . She will be needing a hospital if she pisses me off

Yo , Sabrina is played by Luna Blaise , I do not hate her or dislike her , I like her and all I'm just putting her in this 💘🌺

Bad start ? /// j.s On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara