''Hey, Elena. It's okay. Shh, everything will be okay. Come here.'' I started while hugging her.

''Shh, try to calm down. I know it's hard for you.'' she pulled away and looked at me.

''Listen..''I contunied.

''I know it has to be really hard for you. But you are not alone. Stefan is there for you, Jeremy, Alaric, Caroline, Bonnie, Damon hell even Damon.'' I said smiling and she smiled weakly.

''And me, of course. I will always be there for you, like for everyone else. Okay?'' ''Okay. Thank you.'' ''Always. Now come here.'' I said as I hugged her again.

''Try not to think about it, write in your diary and try to sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day. I need to go now. See ya.''

Leaving the house I got straight home and thought about what today and asked myself: what the hell does Katherine want? Why is she back? Like, why right now?

I entered and shut the door behind me again.

Does she wants to just play her dirty little games and screw all up?

Maybe she knows about the prophecy? Or the ritual.

''Are you going to stand there all night or what?'' I heard someone say as I was ripped out of my thought, not realizing that I still had not moved.

I looked up and saw Stefan there watching me interrogative.

''Is Elena okay?'' He asked once again and I nodded in agreement.

''She's okay. It was just a bit too much.''

He nodded and went upstairs.

I made my way into my room ready to write in my diary.

Time to hear me out.

Dear Dirary,

I feel guilty.

For everything. I mean maybe if it wouldn't be because of the prophecy Elena would be save.

If the Original wouldn't come to Mystic Falls she would be save.

Stefan and Damon would be save.

Everyone would be.

Why on this earth does this happen to me?

I'm a sweet girl.

Well I've killed some people but I'm still cute.

Anyways, I need to protect Elena and all the others.

That's it.

Lucy

I closed my diary, put it on it's place again and changed into mypyj's.

Lying in bed I thought about my life.

You know, I'm just a girl who is stuck in a 16 years old body.

Yeah, I'm 16. Since 1864.

I could have grown up, start a family and grow old with my kids and my husband.

But then I turned.

Being a vampire sucks sometimes.

Not to imagine how it has to suck if you're older than 1000 years.

But hey, we need to make the best out of it, right?

Right.

''Lucindia.''I heard a familiar voice. Emily.