Starting Today, You Will Become a Host and Hostess!

Your POV
"So.. Remind me again why I'm doing this," Haruhi groaned, waiting for the club activities to start.

"Well, you did break that eight million yen vase," Kyoya pointed out.

"Right," Haruhi laughed nervously:

"So, (y/n). What kind of tea do you like?" Tamaki asked me softly, cupping my chin.

"U-um, I really don't like any kind of tea," I stammered, blushing.

"Hey, (y/n)! Let's play the which one is Hikaru game!" The Hitachin brothers exclaimed.
"Well, I think the one on the right is Hikaru," I murmured.

"Wrong!" They chanted.

"No, I was right," I smiled. They stared at me in awe as I walked over to Honey-Senpai.

"Hi (y/n)-chan!" He happily greeted me. "Want some cake?"

"Sure! I replied. Unexpectedly, he took a piece of cake on a fork and moved it towards me. "Here comes the airplane, (y/n)~chan!"

I blushed, then opened my mouth. But before Honey~Senpai could feed me, Hikaru ate the cake.

"Hika-Chan, that was mean!" Honey cried.

"You know, she's old enough to feed herself, Honey-Senpai," He retorted.

"I guess your right," he pouted, handing me a plate of cake.
"Thanks, Honey!" I beamed. The cake was certainly the best thing I had ever eaten.

"Looks like the customers are here," Tamaki murmured. "Remember, (y/n), some boys will request you (because of your beauty of course), but you must not be tempted by their tricks! Daddy will not allow it!"

"Um... I'm pretty sure you aren't my father, Tamaki-Senpai," I hesitantly replied.

"He's always being a creep, so just stay away from him," Hikaru whispered to me. Karou added, "If he bothers you, we'll save you."

"Hey! What are you saying to my beloved (y/n)! Get away from her!" Tamaki yelled, grabbing my right hand. The Hitachin brothers got my left hand and gently tugged me like a dog toy.

"Give me my daughter you shady twins!" Tamaki exclaimed.
"Never!" The twins yelled in unison.

"Guys, stop!" I yelled. You're gonna rip me in half!"

"Oops, sorry, (y/n)," the Hitachin brothers apologized, gently releasing my hand.

Tamaki gave them a smug look. "I have won my princess!"

"I'm not your princess," I muttered, annoyed.

"With all that over with, I'm assuming the customers will be arriving soon. Remember, (y/n) and Haruhi, you will have to work with the host club until you can pay your debt," Kyoya murmured.

"Yeah, we know," Haruhi mumbled.