Chapter 6| Secrets revealed

A/N: Prom was AMAZING! I'll tell you about it later!

Garroth's POV

We got home and I stayed by Aaron the whole time. Like normal adults, we played truth or dare... But with a twist. There was LOTS of alcohol and LOTS of sexual tension:

Dante grinded on me;
Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan got drunk and started singing the Steven Universe theme whilst trying to make out with other people;
Travis and Zane (They're not drunk) got locked in their room together;
Katelyn got punchies;
Finally, Celeste (YES! DEAL WITH IT!) ran around the room constantly and ran into a wall.

Hell, we're still waiting for Travis and Zane to come out of their room! We keep hearing noises *ahem* moans *ahem* coming from their room! Everyone, except me, Aph and Aaron, were REALLY drunk by midnight. It was hilarious at first, but then Aaron got knocked out. I brought Aaron into a separate room, but walked in on Zane and Travis...

I sprayed myself with holy water and went to a different room again. Eventually, he woke up and he stood up. He pecked my lips and looked into my eyes.

A: Hey babe~ How are the others?

G: Drunk.

A: Haha! But seriously, how are they?

G: Hilarious! But Travis and Zane are a bit TOO loud...

A: *Chuckled* They're cute, but we're cuter.

G: Yeah, we are. You planning on telling the others?

A: Not yet...

Aphmau's POV

I cannot believe what I was hearing. Aaron. Was. Dating. Garroth! I have a new otp! Sure, he's my BF and all, but I like Dante... I just didn't want to admit it (#TsundereAphmau). I squealed lightly and hid behind the corner of the room and wait until they left. #OTP!

~Time skerp~

I had a plan. It involved a break up and a photo. Everyone had a hangover and was asleep while Aaron and Garroth were in the shower together. Perfect. I waited until they got dressed and pulled Aaron out of a conversation. I locked me and Aaron in Travis and Zane's room and started talking to Aaron.

Aph: I know your secret~

A: H-HOW!?

Aph: That's a story for later, but still. Aaron, you should've told me!

A: Look, I was scared, ok?

Aph: Ok. But if it makes you feel better, I can break up with you-

G: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!?

T: *yawn* What are you guys doing? Me and Zane finished like 7 minutes ago and now you're waking us up?

Z: Travey, what's going on?

A: Aph, we're over now, I guess?

Z: WHAT!? YOU TWO JUST GOT TOGETHER AND NOW YOU'RE BREAKING UP!?

G: Wait... Aaron, Aph, did you two break up? For me and Aaron?

Aph: Yep! I only did that so my mom doesn't kill Aaron and so my OTP can sail!

T: Wait a minute... Garroth, is it true?

A & G: Ok, yes, it's true. We are... dating!

K~C: I HEARD A SHIP SAIL! ALL ABOARD AAROTH!

We all chuckled at Kawaii~Chan and Travis and Zane went back to bed. All of us still awake promised each other to keep it a secret.

A/N: So, prom. It was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! The place was so amazing! Then the food! Also, there was slow dancing~ As most of you know, I have a new Boyfriend. He asked me to prom and, of course, I said yes. We went together, We danced together and made out with each other, but then got swarmed by by both boys and girls wanting a photo, some of their noses bleeding. Then there was prom king and queen. What I thought was hilarious is that my Boyfriend was king and I was queen. Prom king and Queen had to have a dance together on their own and then a slow dance came on. We danced together and then he kissed me after the song was about to end. It was romantic.