Chapter 4| Love grows

Let's do this!

Garroth's POV

We all went back to the house and instantly, Aaron went to the studio. I heard Aaron playing the guitar again. All the time I knew it was him, but I just didn't have the strength to confess to him. My confidence built up as time passed over the course of the day but still... He has Aphmau and I'm scared he will reject me. We were going to a restaurant to catch up on regular things tonight. I felt like that would be the proper time to confess to Aaron.

I heard the door open. hid behind the door and waited for Aaron to leave. He walked out and I walked back to my room/couch bed. Then again, I needed the toilet. Awkwardly, Aaron was taking another...Shower...

UHHHHH! MAJOR BLOOD LOSS!
I DON'T CARE! AT LEAST I CAN LOOK AT HIS GODDAMN ABS!
You're about to pass out...
Oh...WELL CLOSE THE DOOR!
YOU DO THAT!
FINE!

I closed the door sluggishly and stumbled across the hallway. After that, I passed out.

Aaron's POV

I finished showering and walked out of the bathroom to see Garroth passed out on the floor. I grabbed my PINK towel (Inside joke) and carried Garroth to the couch. I checked the time and saw that I had to get ready for the dinner. I took off my PINK (I'll stop now) and got dressed in front of Garroth. He's kinda cute~...He's not awake, right? I swear I heard him fall back on the bed! I'M GOING INSANE!

Garroth's dream

I was out at the beach with Aaron. We looked as if we were talking. I heard myself say the words 'I love you'. I then heard shouting and screaming. Now I was in my own body. I felt pain everywhere. My vision was going dark and sooner or later, I blacked out.

Garroth's POV

I shot up and saw Aaron sitting next to me dressed up... I FORGOT! THE DINER!

A: Garroth! You're awake! Do you feel ok?

G: As long as you're around~

A: *Blush*

G: I MEAN- I'M FINE NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE! NOT LIKE I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE! BAKA!

A: Ok? Anyways, we have to go soon! Get dressed!

G: Sure hottie~ I MEAN- Never mind...

A: *Blushing madly*...Are you ok?...

G: I'M FINE!

A:Ok... Anyways, just get dressed...

~Time skip~

I got dressed and walked out with Aaron. I felt like cuddling with him, but I couldn't. It would give me way. I had a plan: I'll confess.

A/N: I'm on an updating roll with this book! Chapter 5 later!