Fun. Something I havent had in a long time. Well not until Tyler came into my life.

Shuffling through the sand I sat on the swing closest to the poles, plopped my butt down and pushed my feet and started to swing.

Back and forth.

Back and forth

Back and forth.

Allowing the wind to blow off my hood and hair out of my face. I looked around the park and everybody was playing tag and laughing, that Ill never be able to hear.

Off in the distance somebody was walking, he or she was taller than me. And wearing all black—unlike me who is wearing white skinnies, purple shirt and a light blue sweater [not the color but a light coat. LOL] . Im more colourfuler today, possibly because Tyler kissed me yesterday ?

I noticed now that it was a he, and was coming toward me. So I stopped the swing and squinted my eyes trying to get a better view of him, he was tall and slim and longish hair. Walking with long strides in a hurry like he had lost something but then seemed more relaxed when he saw me.

What if its Sean?

No. He has short hair and is more muscular. Maybe Jared or Tanner ? I stood from the swing, There expecting me to have killed myself. I told myself. Turning around rather fast and nearly falling I ran to the only place I could to get some distance between us. A field. Which was quite stupid now that Im thinking about it if you ask me.

Why?

Oh only because it was boarded with silver chain fences.

Looking behind me and I had a good distance between us but I was nearing the fence. And he was catching up. I feel like crying right now, I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.

No, actually, I feel like dying now. Their going to beat me up and nobody here will stop him.

Nobody ever does.

Jumping on the fence I tried climbing it but I couldnt get a good grip, tears started to pour out of my eyes and my vision got blurry as I kept trying to jump the fence. Jumping one last time my arm got a good grip on the top as I placed my foot in a single diamond shaped hole then my other foot in another and kept redoing the process until I was halfway up the fence—tears subdued and full focus on the fence. Arms wrapped around my waist and tugged me off the fence and the tear started to fall again.

I didnt want to make a scene but I didnt want to get hurt either, my breathing became irregular and I was put onto the ground, taking any chance I got I crawled to the corner of the fence. Pulled me knees up to my chest and buried my head in my knees then continued to cry. Was I having a panic attack?

Ive never had one so I would know how they feel but I dont think so.

Whoever it was sat down next to me and wrapped their hand around my shoulder and pulled me to his side causing me to visibly flinch. They soon wraped an arm around my legs.

I was waiting for the pain but instead I got these familiar tingling sensations all over as the person wrapped his other arm around me pulling me even closer, trying to comfort me.