"I thought you said you were coming next week" i said to him.

"I was but i couldn't miss your concert" i said.

"Ay mija you did great" i heard a feminine voice behind me. I turned back and saw ericks mom which now is my suegra and my little alexa.

"Alexa" i screamed out and got on my knees and opened my arms.

"Mommy" she screamed at me and came running to me.

"Gracias señora" i said.

"No me digas as señora dígame suegra" she said as she walked up to me. I stood up and she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. We let go and i saw ericks dad coming for the end of the hallway.

"Bienvenida a la familia 'Emely Colón' " he said. I hugged him also and he hugged me back.

"Gracias suegro " i said.

I picked up alexa and put her on my hip. I walked back to erick and he hugged his parents.

"Mija" i heard a voice say behind me. I heard that voice before. I turned back and saw my mom and dad.

"Mom, dad" i screamed and ran towards them in my heels. I hugged them i haven't seen them in a year i really missed them. I let go and saw erick.

"Erick these are my parents" i said to him.

"Mucho gusto señora y señor Coronel " i said.

"No me digas así erick que ya somos tu suegros" my mom said to him.

"Bueno pues suegra" erick told her as he hugged her.

"Hi sir " he said to my dad. My dad looked at him in a serious face. And then he laughed.

"Ay mijo you felt for it"he said as he did some random hand shake and pulled him in a bro hug.

"Suegra y suegro ellos son mis padres cristina y bryan" i said to ericks parents as i presented my parnets to his.

"Mucho gusto " Ericks mom said to mine. And then they started talking.

"Well i have to go ill be back" i said to them.

"Okay " they said and continued talking.

I walked to my dressing room and changed into some casual clothes. I walked out and saw wisin.

"Wisin thank you for making my dream come true" i said to him as i hugged him.

"De nada tu te lo ganaste emely tu esfuerzo te ayudó a llegar lejos" he said.

"Bueno si pero también porque usted me ha aconsejado y me ha ayudado" i said.

"Okay vamos acomer con los chicos" he said.

"Si también esta mis padres y mis suegros" i said.

"Si nos encontramos en el Buffet" he said.

"Okay pero voy a tardar porque me tengo que cambiar" i told him.

"Okay" he said.

"Okay allá lo miro" i said.

"Okay bye" he said.

I walked back to my parents. And told them that wisin invited us to go eat. I told them i would meet them there. Alexa went with my parents since they wanted to meet her soo bad. Me and erick walked to the parking lot. We got and uber and went to the hotel i was staying. We were talking about our wedding and then we walked in my room. I got a black two piece outfit and changed i left my makeup on and my hairstyle the same. I just added a red lipstick.

Outfit ❤

Lipstick💋

Lipstick💋

"Let's go erick" i said

"Lets go" he said.

We walked out i locked the door and we walked down. we got an uber and got to the buffet.

We saw our family and the guys with wisin. We saw down next to the guys which was across of my parents. Then i saw a girl coming our way.

"Kylie" i said.

"Emely" she said.

"Omg congrats let me see your ring" she said.

"Look" i said as i gave her my hand. She saw it amd she looked at me.

Hay guys its ya girl emely back at it agian with them updates. Lmfao im so bored and sorry for not updating like i said my quince is in 2 weeks so i might not be updating but i will be doing long chapters also the ending is close. Anyways ily ❤ so much bye babesss 💋
❤Happy 4th of july babes 💙
Yours Truly,
Moonlight babe 💜