-• Earning a job at phantomhives mansion....•-

Y/N 's P.O.V

It was an eerie silence that hung in the room after what I, Ciel sat at his leather chair with a emotionless face as Sebastian stood there with an amusing smirk.

Ciel sighed before speaking " No, you are here because I want some answers from you"

" that's it? Well ok then what's the questions then? " I said relieved from his answer.

" what is your name and where did you come from? "

" my name is Y/N L/N and I am from..... " I trailed off before spitting out an answer " from the outskirts of town, yeah! Far out from the town! "

At first Ciel stared at me, not believing what he was hearing before sighing once more, accepting the answer.

" may I ask why you were in my backyard and what's with your *ahem* unique clothing? " he questioned, pointing to my clothes, trying not to be rude.

" well I was....trying to get to town but somehow ended up in your garden and my clothes.....well I'm...an....engineer...." I trailed off, thinking about what they would say.

" well a lady like you shouldn't be an engineer, women are just supposed to just stay at home and take care of the house jobs " he stated, crossing his arms with his eyes closed.

After what he said, I couldn't believe what I heard, ' so this brat thinks women are useless, is that it? ' I thought with a snarl causing him to open his eyes.

" so what I'm an engineer! at least I'm stronger than you and I even bet I could kick your a** any day of the week without the help of your butler of course! " I snapped before standing up and proceeded towards the door, leaving Ciel dumbfound in my reaction while Sebastian had a curious look.

As I neared the door, it was opened by Finny. He looked at me with a worried look which I returned with a smile before walking past him towards where the stairs should be.

As I neared the stairs, I managed to bump into mey-rin who asked me where I was going but I just brushed past her question and simply said " home ", as I walked away I could see the stairs coming into view making me relieved I wasn't lost. My walking soon turned into a jog, knowing that I was soon set free from this maze or torment.
But as soon as my hand is hovering over the doorknob, I was stopped by Sebastian who seemed unaffected by my deadly glare.

" my lord wishes to speak with you before you depart miss L/N " he said giving a fake smile.

I huffed before following the butler, while I was walking what seemed to be hours we finally reached the doors. As Sebastian knocked I had to hold the urge to burst through the doors, I mean knocking is polite and stuff but it's funnier to just slam the doors open, unannounced. We both soon heard a soft ' come in ' Sebastian opened the door as I walked in, clearly annoyed to be there.

" lady Y/N, after you stormed out I decided on something that you should be the judge of..." Ciel started

" I can work here!" I said excited

" yes, as my second butler while being trained by Sebastian " he answered

' wait what!? Wasn't I meant to be a maid? Like in the stories?! ' I thought while staring at him with a poker face.

I tried to say something but couldn't find my voice so I decided to just nod in agreement while hanging my head, disappointed that I couldn't be a maid with mey-rin.

" good, Sebastian will now show you to your room, you need your rest for tomorrow " Ciel said gesturing towards Sebs

" follow me lady Y/N " Sebby said waiting by the door before following me as I walked out.

We both soon arrived at my room, as Sebastian wished me good night I noticed how he always faked his smile.

" hmmmmm " I pondered

" what is it mil'lady? " He replied, hearing my pondering

I tiptoed higher before forcing his mouth to make a smile, I soon spoke in a low voice staring into his crimson red eyes while pulling the ' Levi ' face.

" I don't like the fake ones please give me a real smile "

I returned back to the ground before smiling bright at him, pulling the Attack on Titan salute.
' hmmm, I'm feeling very ' Attack on Titans ' right now for no reason ' I thought

" good night Sebastian! " I said cheerfully before entering my room, missing Sebastian's shocked face as I closed the door and began to get ready for bed. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I laid down on othe soft bed before drifting away from reality, dreaming about what tomorrow will be like.