“Yours at 10, right?” he said, yawning and stretching his body, the blanket fell lower to his navel. I gulped at the sight. I turned away and I heard him chuckle. “Aren’t you a little bit too late to be shy around this, are you?” he said. I smacked his chest and he curled up and hissed in pain.

“Oh God, did I hit you too hard? Sorry, it was reflex—“ I felt both of his hands pulled at my arms so I was on top on him.

“This is reflex, too,” he teased and kissed my nose. “Jerk!” I uttered at bit his shoulder. He hissed again and I bit harder before I let go. I smiled at him and smacked his head softly. “Let’s get up,” I said and started to get up when I felt his length between my buttocks. I rolled my eyes.

He smirked. “Oh, I’m up alright.”

888888888888888888888

Clyde’s POV

Blake and I couldn’t meet up for lunch and I already missed him. See how I got it real bad? I figured I might as well as went to the library and read some magazines while waiting for my class to start. I went in and gave a short nod to the old librarian and she smiled at me.

I went around the counter and walked towards the lounge area where all the newspapers, magazines of all types and novels for light reading were located. I slumped down on one of the bean bags lying around after taking few magazines with me.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a man standing near the counter, smiling to the old librarian. Matthew Doyle. At first I thought he was the sender of the small memo. But something about the memo didn’t quite fit him. Doyle was still young, around the same age was Ivan maybe. His looks were quite okay. He would just go up to Blake and asks him out. He was that kind of man.

The one who sent the memo would be someone who wanted Blake’s attention as he came to his room by himself. Which meant the man wasn’t afraid to be seen together with Blake. He would be a good pretender. I almost shivered at the thought. I had about a month left before leaving college, who would take care of him? Should I continue my study and take master? This meant we both will be leaving college at the same time.

However I wanted to do my own thing, creating and worked my brains to do some technical stuff. I was done with papers. I was a practical guy. I grabbed a nature magazine and flipped it. A small piece of paper fell from some of the pages. I leaned forward to grab it then I froze.

It was the same yellow memo in Blake’s room yesterday. I tried to dismiss it as a coincidence because this kind of memo was available to all and was sold in the campus stationary store. But then I saw a certain word on the memo scribbled across and over each other with the same handwriting, as if a psychopath had written it.

Blake Wyse. Blake. Blake. Wyse. Blake Wyse. Blake.

To be honest, it was fear that held me there. I felt my heart beat fast and my fingers were turning cold. I took a deep breath and leaned back, crumpling the cursed paper into my pocket.

“Hey, Clyde,” a voice made me jumped. I looked up and saw someone familiar. I frowned at him and he frowned back but then carved a knowing smile. “Figured you don’t remember me. We used to date like only for 2 weeks,” he said. I racked my brain trying to remember, and then it hit me.

I nodded at him and gave him a friendly smile. “Hey, Lewis. What’s up?” I asked. He shrugged but I noticed his body language. “How’s your study?” I asked again. “Good, like normal. Just can’t wait to get the finals over. My parents and I are going to Maldives for the semester break,” he answered, lowering his voice so only both of us could hear. “Cool,” I replied.