Awakening

"H-H-HELLO!?!" I yelled. I looked around and saw a boy leaning on my door of my house. "Um excuse me I have to-" I said as he grabs my hand. "Y/N dear sweet Y/N why are you running from me..." he asked. "Jake? What do you mean running from you?" I said as he pulled me into a warm hug."Dont leave Y/N... Don't trust Lance he's a horrible person!?" He yelled squeezing me tightly.

"Umm...okay?" I pulled away from the hug. "Now now...Jake you must know how to share?" A voice said. "Jake? Who's that?" I asked pointing to another boy coming out of the shadows. "Awww Y/N how could you forget me?" He smirked. "Lance! What do you want?!" Jake said pulling me back into the hug. "I want Y/N of course she's my life source..." Lance said smiling creepily.

"Lance I don't know you and you don't know me and I trust Jake so leave me alone!" I yelled. "What do you mean leave you alone? I love you to much to leave you...I want to be your one and only kiss... And Jake's not gonna take you away from me!" Lance said stabbing Jake. "JAKE!?" I screamed. "If I can't have you no one can!?" I heard some one else yell then stab me in the heart.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!" I woke up screaming. "Y/N your awake are you alright?!" My mom asked sitting infront of me. "Yea I'm fine...just a nightmare..." I said. I looked around my room and saw Lyla and Minx at the edge of my bed. Then in the corner of my eye I saw Jake. "YOU!?" I yelled.

"Woah hey I didn't do anything..." Jake said smiling. "Yes you- No you didn't...?" I said. "I swear I did nothing..." Jake said with an innocent look in his eyes. I didn't by it for a second. "Okay...mom can you leave us alone for a moment I want to ask Jake a few things of what happened cause I don't have the slightest clue?" I removed the sheet that covered me. "Okay Y/N just don't do anything rash I guess..." she said as she left.

"We're keeping an eye on you..." Lyla and Minx said in unison kind of sending shivers up my spine. My mom and sisters left the room. "YOUTHINKIMGONNABYTHATCUTEBOYACTONEBIT!? GOING ALL DERE DERE ON ME...THEN I SO HAPPEN TO HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY PASSED OUT!?! Explain how I passed out!! Now!" I yelled at him. "Okay we were loading the last boxes and you said you needed fresh air so you went outside...two minutes later you came back into the kitchen where I was and your head was bleeding. You told me some kid hit you in the head with a rock on accident or something. So I got bandage wrap and wrapped it around your head you thanked me and then passed out. I felt your pulse to make sure you were still alive and since you were I called your mom. I put you on your bed in your room and then your mom came in and i explained to her what happened." He stated everything calmly. "But what about the the-" he cut me off. "The kiss?" He questioned.

"So your lying!?! And you know about our kiss?!" I yelled again. "Wait what kiss... You talked about a kiss in your dream. And I think I would've remembered kissing you." He blushed. My eyes widened. "So all of that was a dream...thanks for screwing up world!?" I sat up on my bed. "Anyways how's your head?" He asked. "Oh right what ever hit me hit me hard because I don't seem to remember any of that stuff." I said believable.

HE THINKS THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!?! This boy has got to be stupider than Minx and Lyla and that's the lowest level of stupid. My head doesn't even hurt. Well Jake Norwood you have to be playing mind games with the wrong girl. "Yea you took quite a spill there." He said. "But you just said I got hit with a rock or something." I smiled at him pointing out that I was right and he was stupid.

"Oh well...I'm not a convincing liar am I?" He smirks. "Yea your not... Crazy thing was you convinced my mom and idiotic sisters..." I laughed at him. "Well so what do you remember before you passed out?" He asked. "Everything..." I said feeling the wrap. "What do you mean everything?" He cocked his head to the side. "Yea everything from the moment I saw you through... Your... Window?" I said looking through my window seeing another figure in Jake's home looking at me smiling.