ye old homestead

a/n I fucking hate using my no capitals aesthetic to write so enjoy some proper writing w/ proper capitalization

Nine led Two out the door of the café, their hands intertwined firmly. Two raised his free hand to hail a taxi. Nine slowly lowered his head on to Two's shoulder, closing his eyes and breathing in the sweet scent of his soulmate.

"You smell good, like lemongrass and sleep," he mumbled, his face buried in the crook of Two's neck. Two smiled down at him. Never before had he enjoyed the companionship of another person, but Nine was different.

Soon the pair was settled into the taxi, cuddling shamelessly in the back seat.

"Yours or mine?" Two asked, rubbing his thumb along the back of Nine's hand. Nine pointed a thumb at himself, and leaned forward to tell the driver the address.

Two watched, watching as Nine's hair glistened in the moonlight. He watched as his shirt rose up a tiny bit off his back, exposing his smooth skin. He smiled when he saw an adorable depression in his lower back, quite obviously the perfect place to rest one's hand.

He found himself wondering many things about Nine, like whether he was ticklish on his sides, or perhaps his neck. Whether he had love handles worthy of a god. He wonder what Nine's favourite colour was, without even knowing his own or how to place a name to a colour.

Nine leaned back, straight into Two's arms. He smiled, letting out a content hum as he closed his eyes and say in comfort for the drive.

His mind was going the same places as Two's, so many questions filling his thoughts. What type of coffee, what season does he love, that sort of thing. The scary thing about being assigned a soulmate is that you have to learn about them after you know you're going to love them. It's less fun that way.

The pair arrived at Nine's apartment fairly quickly, and while Two covered the taxi cost like a gentleman, Nine punched his code into the system, waiting for the telltale beep to alert him he could enter.

"Two," he called, pushing open the door. "Come on," he turned to see Two's face directly in front of his. "Oh, hey," he whispered, looking up into his eyes. He closed his own gently as Two began to close the gap, pressing their lips together. Nine wrapped his arms around Two's neck, while Two chose to place a hand on either side of Nine's head, holding him secure in the embrace.

"You're good at that." Two mumbled, flicking a thumb over Nine's lips. "Now, lead me to your lair," he said with a laugh.

Nine giggled and pulled him by the arm through the halls to the elevator. The ride up was... eventful. The second the doors closed, Two had Nine pressed against the wall, which Nine gladly allowed. The two kissed passionately, ultimately having the embrace end with Nine off the ground, his legs wrapped around Two's torso as he kissed him from above.

Nine laughed as the door opened, gripping Two tighter. "Ride forth my mighty steed! To apartment 270 we go!" He said, his voice as royal sounding as he could make it. While Two carried him down the hall, he reached into his jacket pocket for the key, handing it to Two once they arrived. "In we go!" He said, attempting to make his voice sound demanding, which didn't work.

Two walked through the house, taking everything in. He smiled as they passed the kitchen and he saw something on the counter. "I fucking love avocado," he whispered, staring for a moment before continuing towards what Nine pointed out as the bedroom.

An hour long makeout session later and the two laid down beside each other smiling.

"Maybe tonight we just sleep, okay?" Nine proposed.

"Tomorrow we can look for double sided dildo's." Nine replied.

a/n I am enjoying this too much