On my mind

A/N- I know Theo is a chimera. But plz just deal with it.

AP Biology could not be running any slower. Between the midst of notes you'd been given and the excessive homework, you had to deal with Theo Raeken's constant sex puns. He was your lab partner, which just with your luck, meant talking to him on a daily basis. He was attractive, no doubt, but because he was cocky, it lowered his attractiveness level. Theo was especially annoying when he called you babygirl or princess. You thought you were okay with the allusions to sex, but once it started getting out of hand, you wanted to rip his heart out. Quite literally, you could.
The two of you were vampires, turned by an unknown vampire running around Beacon Hills. That meant that your emotions were heightened, you craved for blood, and that you had the power to compel someone to do whatever you wanted. And ever since you and Theo became vampires, things had changed. Tension got more heated, conversations nearly always led to eye sex, and you couldn't stop staring at his lips. By this point, he noticed, but he had already decided on what to do. He was going to enter your head.
And just with your luck, he wanted to do it publicly. Classic Theo Raeken.
Your eyes were focused on the chalkboard as you furiously copied the notes you had missed while texting Lydia under the table. Theo was really struggling to keep his eyes off of you. You could practically feel his irises darken and burn into you with a fiery gaze. Turning your head slightly, you furrowed your eyebrows at him, and he only smirked in response.
You could feel his eyes penetrating into yours, and a sense of wooziness washed over you. It felt as if you were drifting into a whole other world; somewhere where only the two of you would be.
When you opened your eyes again, you were standing outside a wooden door that led inside to one of the Chemistry classrooms. For some utmost reason, you felt obligated to open the door, so you did. Pushing it open with a creak, you saw Theo leaning against one of the desks, smirking as you walked in. Again, you felt desire pooling inside of you, something you had never felt before. You felt compelled. But once you saw Theo, every thought had left each inch of the fibre of your being, leaving behind only one thing: lust.
You walked towards Theo, your small heels clacking against the marble floor. He began to open his mouth, most likely to say something seductive, so you pressed your pointer finger against his lips. "No talking," you reprimanded, moving your finger away from his lips, replacing it with your own soft lips. Theo immediately reacted, wrapping an arm around your waist as he picked you up. You entwined your legs around his waist, pushing the chemistry textbooks off the desk before sitting down on it.
His lips moved in sync with yours, desperate and needy compared to anything you'd ever done before. All you wanted in this exact moment were his lips; which confused you yet thrilled you. You pulled off the thin jacket that covered his t-shirt, revealing his biceps underneath. Tugging at the hairs at the nape of his neck, he peppered light kisses against your jawline, focusing on pleasuring you in a teasing manner.
He moved your hair away from your neck before dragging his lips against the skin of your neck. You didn't even acknowledge what was happening before you felt the sharp edges of his fangs pressing into your neck. A moan fell from your mouth suddenly, giving Theo the green light he needed. His fangs pierced your skin as he tasted a small amount of your blood. Normally, this was forbidden for vampires, but the two of you certainly didn't mind.
Once he had gotten a taste, he waited for your wound to heal before working his tongue against a sensitive spot on your neck. You tugged at his hair, closing your eyes and savoring the man in front of you. His hands reached up, ripping your shirt off swiftly and tossing it aside. You tore his off as well, and his chest pressed against yours. You could practically feel his heartbeat jumping out his chest each passing moment. His fingers nimbly reached towards your bra clasp, undoing it and throwing it across the room.
His calloused fingers ran over the hardened nipples, causing you to emit a small groan before focusing on his chiseled jawline. Your tongue ran over the sharp edge of his jaw, the aforementioned boy leaning his head back in pleasure as you sunk your own fangs into the skin right below his jaw. Swallowing the taste that you had grown to love, his lips wandered back to yours desperately, without any warmth or sweetness. Just roughness. "We have to make this quick," you began to speak, unbuckling his belt in a quick-paced manner. But you couldn't get very far before Theo caught your hands in his own, entrapping them. Your eyes met his own darkened ones, and he chuckled lightly.
"Princess, we have all the time in the world," Theo whispered. "Let me at least make this pleasurable for you."
You nodded tentatively before his hands let go of your wrists, moving down to your jean buttons. Slowly but surely, he tugged off the skinny jeans, leaving behind your underwear. The cold feel of the desk beneath you made you tingle, and you held onto the edges of it as Theo kissed down your stomach and right near your inner thigh. At this point, you were aroused, and Theo prided in taking notice of it.
Moving aside your underwear with his pointer finger, he ran his middle finger between your folds, collecting the juices that had gathered previously. His eyes focused back on you, boring into you before taking his finger away and placing it in his mouth. His tongue worked around his finger, causing your mind to wander off, imagining what else he could do with that tongue of his. Theo began to take off your underwear at a painfully slow pace, and you nearly screamed from the tension heating between you two. All you wanted at that exact moment was him, preferably inside of you.
He seemed to read your mind as he unbuckled his belt, his jeans dropping to the floor along with his boxers. Your breath hitched in your throat the moment your eyes latched onto the size of his erection. He smirked at your expression, firmly placing his hands on both sides of your hips. He tugged you closer to his body, your arms wrapping around his shoulders. Theo's tip pressed against your burning core, and you inhaled a deep breath upon contact. Smirking at your facial expression, he teased your entrance, going only a mere centimeter inside. A gasp exited your mouth involuntarily, digging your nails into his back. No words needed to be exchanged in the moment, for his eyes said everything for you; he wanted to hear you say it.
"Theo, please," you spoke breathily, "I need you. Now."
"That sounds like you're begging," Theo's pointer finger pressed against the hood of your clit, and you squirmed slightly. He knew exactly where to push your buttons, and it was definitely working.
"Fuck, Theo," you tried to speak in a normal tone, "Ca-can you just please..please?"
"Please what, princess?" Theo smiled, pressing his finger harder, beginning to rub a small circle.
"I need you to fuck me, Theo. Please. I need you to fuck me right now," You practically begged, your eyes locking onto his. That seemed to be the secret key, for without even another word, he pushed into you, a moan falling from your lips.
His finger continued to rub against your clit, adding to the pleasurable feeling from him being inside you. That alone was enough to make you feel high. His other hand snaked up towards your neck, past your chest, and latching a firm grip around your neck. Slowly pushing you down onto the table, his grip around your neck tightened. It was enough to make you lose a small amount of air, and you gasped slightly at the kink he had just revealed to you. Sweat beaded at his forehead as he pushed into you deeply, hitting the spot you had been aching for. His pace had quickened rapidly, and you could practically feel your eyes rolling into the back of your head as your orgasm neared, "Theo, I—"
"Not yet, princess," He rasped out, his grip around your neck tightening even harder.
"No, please, Theo, I can't hold—"
Just as you felt your orgasm ready to wash over your whole being, it was cut off as Theo pulled away from you completely, finger and all. You sat up, gasping for air as he smirked down at your sweaty body. "T-Theo, why did you stop?" You managed to stutter out between your gasps of breath and erratic heartbeat.
"It wouldn't be fun after one try, now would it, princess?" And, with that, he slammed into you, causing you to yelp in joy. You were still slightly sensitive from the fact that you had nearly released, but that definitely didn't stop him. The feeling of him inside of you was enough for you to forget everything. It was ethereal; purely imaginable. His hand reached for your neck yet again, constricting the air flow that entered your throat.
You exhaled a breath immediately, feeling yourself clench around him. He let out a growl as his pace went even quicker than before, and the constant clenching let you know that you were nearing another release. Hopefully, this time, he would let you play it out. And, thankfully, he didn't. Your orgasm washed over you in waves, thrilling every fibre of your frame. It made your body shake, and you let out several profanities as he continued to thrust into you, "Oh, fu-fuck!"
By this point, you were completely tired out, and the constant thrusting was now becoming completely unbearable. "Theo! Theo, stop!" You cried out, pushing him away from you just as he found a release himself. His juices splattered over your stomach, and near your inner thigh as well. Your core throbbed immensely as you came down from your high, hands gripping the desk as you tried not to yell out. The shaking had subdued, leaving behind a sweaty mess of entangled skin. You really had absolutely no words to say to Theo Raeken whatsoever. In fact, a round two sounded quite nice at that moment—
"Miss [Y/L/N]? [Y/N]?"
A voice that was certainly not Theo's jolted you awake into reality. Sweat beaded at your forehead, and you clenched your thighs to relieve the pressure between your core. Your teacher, Ms. Finch, walked over to your desk. "[Y/N], I asked you for the answer to number two five times. The least you could do is answer it. But, I guess you were too busy daydreaming about that answer, am j right?"
"U-Uh, yes, um, Ms. Finch, of course," You gulped, ignoring Lydia's gaze that she threw from you across the room. Beside you, Theo smirked widely, tapping his fingers against the desk. Once Ms. Finch had walked away from your desk, she continued on with the lesson. You slightly turned your head towards Theo, glaring at him. "What the fuck was that, Raeken? What the hell were you trying to do?!"
"Hey, it's not technically all my fault," he chuckled lightly, "You have to be thinking about me for it to actually work, princess. I guess you do like me after all."
And, before you could even reach over and slap him the hardest you could, the bell rang, piercing your eardrums. With another laugh, Theo scooped up his bag and exited the room. You still sat in your seat, still in a daze from what had just occurred. For a moment, you wanted it to be real; but you knew it was a fragment of your imagination.
"Hey, [Y/N]. Ready to go?" Lydia walked up to you, bag in hand and a teasing smile on her face.
"U-Uh, yeah, of course," You immediately hitched your backpack onto your shoulders, following after Lydia into the crowded hallway.
"[Y/N], I just have one question for you," Lydia questioned, and you nodded for her to go ahead. "Why do you look like you just had a massive orgasm?"
With a light smile and laugh, you replied, "Oh, Lyd, you have no idea."