Hello Gorgeuos

Stiles you older brother by two years. You skipped grades so your in the same grade as Stiles and pack. Stiles ended up going home to change for school. You  got a ride to school from your father. When you arrived, Lyida and Scott where standing outside. You walked over to them.
"Hey guys." You smiled. The smiled warmly back at you.
"Hey, I heard training went well yesterday." Scott encouraged.
"Training? Is that what we're going to call?" You laughed. "But I guess it went as well as you could expect it to go."
"You did really well.." Lydia went on telling them what you uncovered from your research and praising you  for your efforts from the pervious day. Stiles joined them a few minutes later. "And she didn't kill anyone." He added with a thumbs up.
"Yes, and she didn't kill anyone." Lydia approved. They all continued to talk about supernatural beings and such. You looked up scanning the schoolyard for anymore of their friends. As you did, you noticed a handsome boy get out of his car. He was muscular, so much so that even the hoodie he was wearing couldn't cover his muscles. He had perfect bone structure and perfect hair. His icy blue eyes pierced you even from a distance. You was starring and you knew it. The boy saw her starting at him and smiled, he starred back.
"Whose that?" You interrupted them. They all looked at you and followed you line of sight to the boy. Their postures tightened. This broke  you out of your trance like state. You looked at their faces and they all had the exact same expression. A mixture of fear, anger, and confusion.
"Who is that? You asked again more concerned this time.
They all answered collectively and in the same displeased tone. "Theo." 
"What you mean 4th grade Theo?" You say.
The bell rang and there was no time to explain.
"We'll explain after lunch." Scott said looking back over at the boy Theo before walking toward the front doors of the school. I looked at back Theo, and it seemed he hadn't stopped starring at me. It was an uncomfortable stare. Although you were used to people starring at you, this one was almost a dumbfounded stare. Like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. You caught yourself  stare at him unintentionally. You quickly looked away. Lydia gabbed your  arm to get your attention.
"Don't trust him. He's dangerous." Stiles never spoke. He looked at you with a look you couldn't really translate. You thought it might be concerned but it had a hint of something else. You just couldn't put her finger on it. The three walked towards the school, through the front doors and separated to go to their classes.
You went to first period PE. The coach was out sick so they stayed in the gymnasium and watched sports videos. You sat alone, which you preferred, and you thought about Theo. 'What could be so dangerous' you thought to yourself . He was a truly beautiful human being. Maybe he was a siren too? There had to be a reason why Stiles didn't tell you about him before. Stiles your own brother not telling you something about Theo the you knew from 4th grade. You thought about the look he gave you before class, what was that other something in his look. Then it hit you like a ton of bricks. You  blushed thinking the thought and almost couldn't believe it. You rummaged your brain for any other thing it could be. But you mind always reverted back to the same idea. Jealousy. That hint of something else in his look was jealousy. As much as you hated to admit it, a small part of you loved it. To you it meant he cared. Cared for you. Next class was Math. You filed in with the rest of the class and took your assigned seat next to the window. On the board were the pages they were going to be working from. You flipped open her book to the appropriate page. The bell rang and the last of the students were getting into their seat. Bringing up the rear of those students was Theo. There was an empty seat in front of you and you prayed it wasn't Theo's. Unfortunately, it was. He took off his backpack that he was carrying on one shoulder, put it on the desk and sat down. The teacher began her lesson. Theo said nothing to you at first. Despite his ceaseless staring earlier. Halfway in to the class, a square folded up piece of paper found its way to the corner of her desk. Secretively, you opened it.
'Hey.' It said simply. As much as you knew you shouldn't, curiosity got the best of you and you wrote back.
"Hello." You paused trying to think of something else to say. You decided simplicity was best and refolded it and slid it forward onto his desk. A minute later, the folded note was back on her desk.
"You're gorgeous." You It read. You wished that blushing wasn't an involuntary act. 'Think of something witty.' You told yourself
'I know.(;' You wrote down. You folded it back up giving it back to him. The note appear back on your desk. You read it,
'Cocky? I like it. What's your name? Or should I just keep calling you gorgeous.'
"Confidence, actually. Call me whatever you like. My name is on a need to know basis. And you ,as you probably guessed , don't need to know."You smiled at wit handing it back to him. You heard him chuckle under his breath. He looked over his shoulder at you. You raise and then lowered you eyebrow. He turned and started writing. He took a while to write back. This made you anxious. You were sure he wasn't going to write back when the note appear back on your desk.
'That's fine. Gorgeous is fitting for you. Are you always this inviting to everyone you meet?" You could sense his sarcasm.
'Well, my friends don't trust you like Stiles Stilinski my older brother. So neither do I. You must've really screwed up if they don't like you." You scribbled down the message and slid it back to him. The bell rang which made you jump. You had lost track of time. You hurriedly packed up your stuff and joined the rest of the class exiting the classroom. Leaving Theo behind, or so you thought. As you switched textbooks in your locker an unfamiliar voice came from behind you.
"Hello gorgeous." It purred. You turned around to see Theo. Up close his beauty was even more overwhelming. His biceps were bigger, his bone structure more perfect, and his stare ever icy. He was slightly taller than you so you had to look up at him when you spoke.
"Don't you ever give up?" You said placing a hand on your hip. He step closer to you, his face now inches from yours.
"Do you want me too?" He whispered. This sent a shiver down you spine. You took a step back.
"Yes." You stammered.
"Convincing." He grinned "You don't sound as confident in person as you do on paper. Or the girl I met in 4th grade Y/N."He stepped closer to you again and you instinctively took a step backwards again bumping into the lockers behind you.
"So do remember me?" You said.
"Of course how can I forget such a beautiful face." Theo said smirking at you.Out of nowhere, Stiles clumsily put himself between them. His book bag on his back unintentionally hitting Theo in the face.
"What's going on guys?" He said with smile. His back was in front of you as he faced Theo. "Just a conversation between friends." Theo smiled back.
"Friends, huh? I didn't accept any new Facebook friends recently." Stiles said, his sarcasm fragrant. He looked over his shoulder at you.
"Did you?" You shook your head. He turned back to Theo. "Sorry, bud. No new friends here." He taunted placing a hand firmly on Theo's muscular shoulder. Theo pushed Stiles's hand off with his shoulder and gave him a deadly look. He peeked over Stiles shoulder at you and smiled beautifully.
"See you around, Gorgeous." He looked Stiles up and down one more time before walking away.
"No, you won't." Stiles called after him. He turned around to face you.
"Are you alright?" He asked sincerely. You nodded looking at the ground. It was confirmed. Theo officially gave you the creeps. You didn't know if dangerous was the correct adjective but creeping  was definitely suitable.
"Let's get you to class." Stiles encouraged.