Michelle and Emily

New message from Emily!

Emily: Hey Michy xx
Michelle: Hey Em :) how's it going?
Emily: Oh, um, yeah, I'm good. You?
Michelle: Yeah, it's all good.
Emily: Cool :/
Michelle: Yeah....
Emily: ......
Michelle: ......
Emily: .......
Michelle: I broke up with my boyfriend last week.
Emily: Me too, girlie.
Michelle: What happened?
Emily: Oh, um, well, you know....
Michelle: What?
Emily: Um, Mich...
Michelle: What happened?
Emily: I've realised something.
Michelle: Is it bad?
Emily: Well, I don't know if I should trust you.
Michelle: You can trust me, Emily.
Emily: Well, I haven't told my parents or anyone, except my ex-boyfriend.
Michelle: One question. Did he dump you or did you dump him?
Emily: He dumped me...
Michelle: Oh honey.... Why?
Emily: Because I grew feelings for someone else.
Michelle: Me too...
Emily: Who did you fall for?
Michelle: Can't say? What about you?
Emily: You.
Michelle: Huh?
Emily: I've fallen for you.
Michelle: So.... You're....
Emily: A lesbian? Yes.
Michelle: When did you find out?
Emily: A few weeks ago. I really didn't feel good towards my boyfriend anymore.
Michelle: Doesn't that mean you just don't love him anymore?
Emily: No. I figured I was more attracted to girls. I started going on a few dates with them behind his back.
Michelle: Oh, Emily....
Emily: He eventually found out, and, uh...
Michelle: He's a homophobic?
Emily: Severely. He hates them, and he started to hurt me....
Michelle: Em! That's domestic violence!!!
Emily: Yeah, but we're over. I really like you. And I mean, really like you. I know if you don't like me back, it's fine...
Michelle: No, Em! It's kind of the way I broke up with mine.
Emily: What?
Michelle: I still loved my boyfriend, I still kind of do. But then I started wondering about how my life would go if I went out with girls.
Emily: Yeah?
Michelle: I asked my boyfriend about it, and he was so supportive about it. He said whatever my decision is, he will support me, because we are also best friends. I suggested that we both take some time to see if I still loved guys, girls or both.
Emily: Awww :)
Michelle: Yeah...
Emily: So, have you made a decision yet.
Michelle: Yeah.
Emily: Well?!
Michelle: I've realised that I'm bisexual. I like both guys and girls, and I can't choose. And now that I think of it, I'm kind of attracted to you too...
Emily: What?
Michelle: I kind of like you too, Emily.
Emily: Really? :))
Michelle: Yes, Emily.
Emily: Just keep in mind that no-one else knows and will probably hate me..
Michelle: Girl, no-one will hate you. I came out as bisexual to A-Troupe last week, and they were so supportive. They said they didn't care about my sexuality, as long as I stay a good person.
Emily: Really? Wow.
Michelle: :)
Emily: Well, since we like each other...
Michelle: Can I say it?
Emily: Um... Yeah. Go for it :)
Michelle: Emily, will you have the honour of being my girlfriend?
Emily: Yep! Definitely!
Michelle: We just came out to each other, and we feel comfortable around each other, and we like each other. This will be a perfect relationship.
Emily: Honestly, I think this is the first relationship that I've started that I feel completely comfortable with. Ily xx
Michelle: I'm proud of you girlie xx
Emily: When will we tell everyone?
Michelle: Wait, your parents don't know, do they?
Emily: I'm scared that they will hate me...
Michelle: If they hate you, just remember that you have supportive friends and me. I'm sure they'll be fine.
Emily: When we first met, I hated you. Now, I don't feel supported by anyone else except you. I love you, Michelle.
Michelle: I love you too, Emily.

--------------------------
Hey peeps!

This was requested! I feel so great writing this chapter, because not many people are supportive of gay rights. I am completely supportive of the LGBT community, so thanks so much for requesting this!

I honestly ship Emily and Michelle so much 😂

And season 4.5 is coming soon, and the Wild Rhythm tour is getting closer and closer! Ahhhhh!!!

Q: Favourite style/s of dancing do you like to see on TNS?
A: Contemporary (mainly Riley, Michelle and Piper), acro (mainly Giselle and Richelle) and hip hop (mainly West, James and Eldon)!

I love you all 💗

- Courcipine xx 💕