Chapter 1

The First

October 3rd, 2015

Oliver was on top of the hill eating lunch with his friends as usual. They sat and talked, laughed, eat, showed each other memes. Than she sat down. She didn't sit with them though. She sat on the ground about a few feet away from them. I went and sat with her,
"Hi!" Oliver said.
"Hi" she responded. Oliver asked her what her name was.
"Jane" she said.
"Oliver" he replied.
"Yeah, I know you" she said.
Oliver was the new 11th grader at the school. He changed schools because his parents couldn't afford his old school.
"Why don't you sit with us" Oliver said.
"I don't know" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.
"I did the same thing last year at my old school, I sat near people, just never with people" Oliver said looking off into the distance. The warning bell rang, indicating that it was time for 3rd period.
"Bye!" Jane and Oliver said, as they went their separate ways. Since Oliver was older he was in the other building while jane was younger and in another grade.
"Who was that girl you were talking to during lunch Oli" Oliver's best friend Sandra asked?
"Her name is Jane. She is a 10th grader" said Oliver.
"Jane? Oh her she's Coles little sister" Sandra said.
"Cole? Oh yeah, I know him" Oliver said. Period 4 and 5 went by quickly. It was break. Oliver liked to be early for Reading Practice so he went into Ms. Katie's class and put his stuff down. He walked back from the bathroom to find someone else's stuff from across his table. He couldn't identify the backpack and the computer pouch. The bell was about to ring and he tied his shoes and sat down. He was focused into logging into Curriculet Plus. When he looked up he saw Jane. Oliver jumped then screamed. Jane was sitting right across from him. Ms. Katie looked over at him gave him a funny stare. Jane looked at him and laughed.
"I just got moved into this class" Jane said. They went back to reading. The clouds parted from the sun, and the light shined through the window. Oliver looked up from his computer, at Jane. The light shined on herm exposing her eyes. Oliver thought her eyes were just brown. With the light on them he saw that they were honey. He stared for about 3 minutes, it was at that moment. Jane didn't notice at all.

The bell rang. Oliver packed up his stuff and walked out.
"Bye" Jane said
"Bye see ya later!" Oliver responded. Oliver walked upstairs to Mr. Eric's class. On the way him and his friend Judiah ran into each other.
"Hey Oliver" Judiah said.
"Hey J" Oliver said.
"What's wro...." Judiah said before running over to her crush Randy J.
"Ugh, whatever" Oliver said disgustingly. He walked to class.
Oliver was at home laying in bed trying to go to sleep. When his mind began racing with thoughts.
"Jane" he thought. He remembered what happened in school that day.
"Her eyes. There beautiful" he thought again. Oliver smiled and fell asleep.