{2} B u l l y T o S a v i o u r

~Your P

~Your P.O.V.~

I sighed as I closed my locker. Today was the popular girl's leader; Amber's party. I look to my right and saw my bully and my crush, Andy, right next to me. I sighed and started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"(Y/n) I was thinking. Did you want to come with me to Amber's party?"

I was shocked and blushed. "S-Sure."

He smiled. "Good but first I wanted to give you something." He grabbed a necklace ,that had a small blue jewel on it, out of his pocket and started to put it on me then punched me in the face.

"Ha! You really thought I would go somewhere with a piece of shit like you?! I'd rather die!",he yelled.

I placed my hand on my lip and nose and saw blood.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

"Useless slut! I hope you di-",I cut myself off when I saw cuts on her wrists. 'I-I wasn't the cause of it. Was I?'

She ran off and I felt guilty but held I fake smirk. When no one was looking I ran away trying to find her.

'Where the hell could she have gone?!'

I eventually found her near the back of the school crying. "(Y/n)...",I said going to her.

"G-Go away!"

"(Y/n) please." I sat next to her and wrapped her in a hug.

"Stop! Let me go, asshole!",she yelled trying to get out of my grip.

"Shut up!"

She whimpered and stayed quiet and I sighed. I looked and her wrists and kissed every scar.

"Why did you make these cuts?"

"Because of you!"

"Because of me bullying you?",I asked feel more guilty.

"Yes and because of myself! I'm stupid enough to have a crush on you, my bully!"

I froze. 'D-Did she just say she has a crush on me?' "Y-You like me?"

"Yes!" She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me forcefully. I was shocked then kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled away and I actually smiled, a genuine smile.

~Your P.O.V.~

I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me."

"I-It'll be hard but I forgive you."

"Come with me.",he said getting up and helping me up then going to the gym area. When we go to the end of the hallway he opened the door that led outside. "Come on. It's the end of school and if people see you with me then they're going to be making fun of you."

I sighed then walked out the door and heard him follow me. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere now give me your phone."

"Give me your Batman necklace that you're wearing."

"What? Why?"

"If you break my phone I break your necklace."

"Fine." He gave me his necklace and I gave him my phone.

After a couple of minutes we gave each other our stuff back and walked. "We're going to my house. I texted your mom letting her know you're staying at a friend's house.",he said.

"Why am I going to your house?!"

"Because I have medicine that will make the cuts heal faster."

"Are you sure you're not going to give me drugs and make me die?"

"What the hell?! Do you seriously think I'd do that?"

"Yes. I don't trust you."

He sighed and stopped walking and I stopped. He took off his backpack and took out a black notebook.

"What's that?"

"It's something. Take it. If I hurt you then you can tear up all the papers that are in the book."

I looked at him then opened a page. It said 'Knives and Pens' on top of it and had lyrics. "Did you write this?"

"Mhm. It's to represent well uh nothing never mind it's not important.",he said, putting his backpack on.

"Um ok." I put the book in my book bag and we walked again.

***

We got to his house and went to his room. "You could sit on the ground or something just don't go through my drawers. I'm going to get you some medicine.",Andy said them went into a room.

I walked around his room,admiring the band posters and smiling. I sat on the ground and heard the door open.

"I found the medicine." He sat in front of me and took off my wrists bands. "You didn't look through my drawers did you?",he asked taking off the last wrist band and opening a bottle.

"No I didn't. Why do you keep asking that?"

"I'll tell you when you trust me." He put some medicine on my cuts and put bandages over them. "Do you trust me?"

I looked at him, seeing hope in his eyes. "I do."

He smiled and helped me up. We went to his drawer and I sat on his bed. He opened the drawer and I saw notebooks, pens, and pieces of papers. "Do you still want to know the back story of Knives and Pens?"

I nodded.

"Well it's because before you came to the school we both go to now, I was bullied. I wrote and created instead of choosing pain. The point of Knives and Pens is to create something or choose pain."

"That's....wow."

"I want you to keep this notebook. Whenever you feel like cutting write in the book.",he said handing me a black notebook.

I put it in my backpack and hugged him. "Thank you."

He hugged back. "You're welcome."