2

It's been about 6 months since the engagement. My mom and dad found out through Bryson, who found out through Damien's Instagram. None of them really spoke to me, really they just shook their heads at me in disappointment.

"Please pick up." I muttered calling Bryson for the hundredth time. He was supposed to be my Bestfriend, the person who stood by my side no matter what and helped me through life, but he wasn't being a very good one at the moment. It went to voicemail and so I locked my phone up.

The wedding is in a few days, it took two months to get of situated and alot of money.

"Baby!" I heard Damien yell from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed and left my room. "Yeah?"

"Come here."

I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. "The wedding venue is all finished. We could get married tomorrow! Would you like that?.."

I shrugged. I've been down in the dumps lately, without the most important people in my life there was no life for me.

"What do you mean?" He sounded irritated.

"I just..yeah that sounds good. Let's get it over with." I sighed

He grimaced and looked at me sideways. "Over with? Where did that come from?"

I shrugged again. "I just can't wait to be married to you Damien." I said in my most convincing voice

He smiled and kissed me

Lord please help me.

Bryson POV

I was chilling in my house eating lunch before I headed to the studio. I didn't bother getting into a TV show I didn't have enough time. I pulled out my phone and went to my twitter account. I saw that Damien just tweeted something so I clicked it.?

"Wedding tomorrow @cityhall patio in the back."

I grimaced. She was actually going through with it. I can't just let her slip away..I know what I need to do no matter of she likes it or not.

Sorry for it being short. My grand mama has been real sick lately and I want to spend as much time with her as possible. I'll be back though