Chapter 9

Kageyama took a deep breath. Just what he needed at the moment. An opportunity to stop thinking about his possible .. crush on the spiker and have an excuse to scold him instead. "Really? Why are you here then instead of at the gym?" He loomed over the shorter male. 

  Hinata squeaked nervously, taking a tighter grip on his bag. "I-I was on my way.. but .. I didn't expect to run into you on my way here.." He looked away, his face blushing a light shade of pink. "I'd .. like to talk to you .. if possible?.."

  "Right now?" The brunette scoffed, turning away and finishing his drink. "It'll have to wait until after practice. That's the main priority right now. So let's go, dumbass - "

  Without thinking, Hinata grabbed Kageyama's sleeve, staying firmly planted where he stood on the ground. "Th-this is important. And I can't practice with the best of my ability unless this is off of my mind, bastard!"

  Kageyama blinked, slightly taken aback by the urgency in Hinata's voice. He sighed, rubbing his temples and glaring over to his partner. "I guess I don't have much of a choice then, do I..? Fine. What is it? Spit it out." He tossed his drink in the trash, looking at the male and awaiting whatever was so urgent.

  Hinata bit his lip, fumbling around with his bag and rocking back and forth nervously on the back of his heels. He exhaled deeply, narrowing his eyes in determination and looked up to his setter. "Kageyama. I like you."

ooc. i don't have an excuse for why i haven't updated - tho i am going on vacation and i'll try to update a few of my stories then, so be looking forward to some chapters byyye