chapter three

'I need your love,I need your time when everything's wrong you make it right'

my phone rang on my bedside table.

"hello" I said in a groggy voice.

"is it true?" Asked Jenny with a shriek.

" what are you talking about?"

" you and Jake?"she said as if it was obvious.

"what do you mean by me and Jake?"I asked.

"Well Taylor said that he asked you to a party tonight. "

"yeah he did,but -

"get dressed me and Taylor are picking you up in half an hour!" Jenny demanded.

"why the hell -

she hung up on me.

really

I wake up on a Saturday morning from a phonecall and she hangs up on me.

awesome...just awesome.

I forced myself out of bed and hopped in the shower . I quickly tied my hair in a neat side braid and put on some make up.

I then pulled out my white high waist shorts and my pink collared shirt and tucked it into my shorts . I then quickly grabbed my black supras and put them on.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple and ran out the door and hopped into Taylors car.

Taylor is one of my best friends.She is a year older than me but we were always in the same grade.

she is stunning. She has short blond hair that just touches her shoulder.she has sparkling blue eyes and a wonderful smile. she's the kind of person that makes you happy when you are about to burst into tears.

we were driving to the mall.

for what reason,I don't know.

they dragged me into the dress store and pick out 6 dresses.

I tried on all 6 but only took one beautiful blue,short tight dress to the counter.

we then went into vogue.we bought a nice pair of black laced high heels and black loop earings,a black little necklace and a black thin chained bracelet.

we then exited the mall.

" why did you guys buy me all this stuff?" I asked.

"For tonight obviously! "Said Taylor.

"oh." I said casually.

when we got to my house I quickly jumped out and ran inside to put my clothes in my room.

when I came downstairs my mother was sitting reading the Mizz magazine.

"Allison." Called my mother.

"yeah mom?" I asked.

"you have gymnastics practice tonight from 7:00 to 9:00" She said.

oh shit!...what about the party?

hey guys thanks for reading!!*...love you all and I might not update very soon because we have exams at school so please be patient! ;)...please vote and comment!!*♥

xoxo EMMA