What the Fuck Mark!

"You wanna get some real food?" Asked Mark watching me eat the cold popcorn. "What? Like room survice?" I asked still eating the popcorn. "No that shit sucks!" He said putting on a hoodie, "Wanna go out?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" I said jumping up. He opened the door signaling me to go first. I smiled and walked out, him following me. We got to the elevator and I pulled out my phone to see what places were near by to eat at. "Theres a restaurant called Black and Blue 10 minutes away. You wanna eat there?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded and just kept looking up at the floor numbers changing at the top of the elevator. "Mark, are you okay?" I asked worried, stepping closer to him. He turned to look at me. "I'm fine okay?!" He snapped. "M-mark...?" I said quietly, very taken back by his sudden change in mood. "Listen," he said softer stepping closer to me putting his hand on my chin. I pulled away. No, you don't get my attention in anyway if your just going to snap at me like that! The elevator opened and I pushed him out hitting our floor number. The doors started to close. Mark stood back in suprise. Right before the doors shut he yelled "J-jack wait I'm-" He was too late. The doors closed and I started to head back up. What was his problem. He just....snapped. He seemed fine when we left the hotel room.... The doors opened and I walked twords my room. Right when I was about to open my door I heared "Jack wait!" Down the hall. I saw Mark running twords me, panting. He must have ran up the stairs. I quickly opened my door, shut it, and locked it. I heard Mark run up to my door, still panting. "Jack, open up." he said lightly knocking. "NO YOU BASTERD!" I yelled back, full of anger "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO TELL AT ME!" I heard him sigh. "NO!" I yelled again. I heard footsteps and a door open and close. Good he must have left. I cracked open my door and stuck my head out. I didn't see anyone. Just then Someone forced my door open and pushed me inside. It was Mark. He was holding tightly onto my wrist. He locked the door and pushed me on the unmade bed. "MARK WHAT THE FOOK!" I yelled trying to get up. "NO!," he yelled back, "YOU LISTEN TO ME!". I stopped and sat there paralyzed. I really haven't heard Mark scream like that before. He pushed me down and crawled over me. Looking down at me he yelled, "I GOT SNAPPY LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WAS FUSTRATED!" I felt myself tear up. I tried my best to look away. "I-" He said more soft and calmly, "I was thinking about how you have to leave in 4 days and-" He started to tear up too. "I don't want you to leave Jack..." He said shaking. "I looked back at him, tears running down my face. "Jack I'm sorry I-" He stopped when I grabbed his neck, pulling him twords me. I started kissing him. Jack! What the fuck man! I thought as I was about to let go but Mark pulled me in aswell. Him dominating my mouth.

Hey guys. sorry for this chapter I know its alittle confusing Im just not feeling my best today. Thankyou anyway for 34 reads!!!! love ya!!!
✨💚~Smooches~💙✨