3. Dirty business ...

suddenly I heard whispers ...

"Psst, psst...Hey kitten!"

Athenais: Harry??

Harry: Mmmh! Meet me in 2 in the bathroom. ( Before I could say something he walked away.Two minutes passed by and I went to the bathroom. I knocked and the door opened. I walked in and my back hit something hard. I turned around and saw a smirking Harry. He locked the door, pulled my body close to his and ran his large hands up and down my thighs.

Athenais: What are you doing? (He just smirked and hid head disappeared in the crook of my neck. He started suckin' and nibbling on my skin and I tried to hold back a moan. I have to admit...he looks very very hot. His tattoos and his eyes and this curly hair.I just want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right here right now.  Imagine him his hands down my pu-

Suddenly I felt his one hand pulling slowly up my shirt and his other one trying to unbutton my bra.)

Athenais: Here...let me help you.

(I pulled of my shirt and he quickly undid my bra and pulled it off. He stared at my boobs and I said.)

Athenais: Take a picture it lasts longer... ( He blushed and started suckin ' on my left breast while he played with the other one. I moaned and I gasped when I felt his one hand moving in my jean shorts and started rubbing my clit.)

Athenais: Oh god Harry!! (He put a finger in and then anorher two and pumped them in and out. I moaned his name uncontrollably.)

Harry: After this I wanna take you on date.Someday you'll be my girlfriend, then my wife,  we'll have children and we wi-

Athenais: Woah,woah,woah...dude...take things slowly.

Harry: But it's true kitten. ( He said and kissed me.We were in a make out session.  Whilst that I took of his shirt and pulled down his trousers along with his boxer shorts.  I went on my knees and deep throated him making he moan.As soon as he cummed he pulled my shorts along with my panties down.He placed me on the sink and looked at me smiling.  I smiled back and with that he slowly entered me.We were making love like gorillas [ * my best friend is a very big Bruno Mars fan and asked me to write that...*] .I bet the whole plane has woken up by now...)

Athenais: Oh god Harry!

Harry: Fuck kitten! You're so tight!

Athenais: Hell yeah!! ( We went on like that for a while. When we finished, we shared one last passionate kiss and started to get dressed. After I pulled my top, I searched fotr my panties but couldn't find them...)

Harrys pov

This was just amazayn! I got dressed when I saw her panties. I took them and put them in my pocket. She looked around and I smirked.

Athenais: Erm...Have you seen my panties? ( I pointed to my pocket.She went to take 'em but I stopped her)

Athenais: I kinda need them...( I shook my head)

Harry: You have a ni-

Athenais: Ok, ok I get it..( After she got dressed [without panties XX] we went back. By now everyone was awake and lookin at us.Kitten blushed,  but I didn't. I took her hand and guided her back to our sits.The guys looked at us and smirked.)

Louis: Had some fun in there I see, huh??

Zayn: oh god harry! 》

Niall:  《 fuck, kitten! you're so tight!》 (They mimicked us...Kitten grabbed Zayn and Niall from the hem of their shirts and warned them)

Athenais: Do that again and you won't be able to have kids. ( They gulped, with a horrorfieded expression on their faces. I laughed and whispered in her ear.)

Harry: Feisty...I like it ( and winked at her.She blushed and then we sat in our seats...)