4. I love her...

Harry: Feisty...I like it (and winked at her.She blushed and then we sat in our sits)

*A while later* still Harrys pov

Not long after,we landed. Kitten grabbed her bag and went towards the exit. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me confused.

Harry: Erm...what I said back there was true. I mean  that I want to make you mine...

Athenais: Look Harry ...It was really nice and pleasurable, but I don't think we should go out...We should let it be a one "night" stand it is...

(She kissed me on the cheek and left.I really hope I'll see her again, because I'm falling for her.Really hard and really fast.)

Harry: I really like her Lou...

Louis: I know Haz...I know.

(We went to our house and we saw that our neigbour Mrs.Jones,we call her auntie Rose, was there. And as said she opened her front door and as soon as she saw us she smiled widely at us.)

Auntie Rose: Hey guys!! How are you?

Liam: Hey auntie Rose!  We're fine and you?

Auntie Rose: I'm fine. I'm gonna meet Simon now.We have to discuss something important!

Zayn: Cool.See ya 'round!

(After we said our "bye" 's we went inside. We ordered some pizza and sat in front of the T.V. watching a movie.But I couldn't concentrate on the movie at all. I was thinking of Kitten. She is so beautiful.  Her lightly waved hair falling down till her shoulder and this beautiful green eyes and she is ve-)

Liam: Harry? HARRRYYY!!!!

Harry: What? ( I asked slightly annoyed. )

Niall: Earth to Haz.

Zayn: You think of Kitten, aren't you?? (I blushed a deep red and they all started laughing and screaming :

Harry is in looove, Harry is in looove!)

Harry: Shut up.. ( But they were right...  I am in love with her...)