Untitled Part 8

You turn towards Crow. "H- huh...?"

He gives a smile but it could of been a smirk. He kisses your neck. "I'm helping you..." He mutters.

"..."

"Unless you don't want it."

"I don't want to regret..."

"Let's hope you don't." And in a flash you found him on top of you.

Crows P.O.V

It was kinda fun to see her a bit uncomfortable... She made that cute face... But now wasn't the time- or maybe it was. I lowered my body, taking in her scent as I kissed her forehead before I made my way to her collar bone. Her hands moved towards my head and ran her fingers through my hair. Her slowly moved her finger down my neck so every hair stood on end. I tiny moan seeped out of my lips and we had only begun. She moved her hand over my collar... Those things were interfering with pure happiness.

She moved her hands under my jacket and it glided off. Her hands were warm and gentle and seemed to melt into my shoulders. I felt her arms around my neck and pulled me down so we were in our sides and face to face. Her hand moved its way to my check and stayed there as I looked into her eyes... I wouldn't have been surprised if I had melted on the spot just looking at her. She leaned forward into a kiss, a gentle one, not too aggressive.

Your P.O.V

His arms circled around the small of your back and you spin tingled... He had done this countless times so why would you feel this way?

His hands were steady removing your dress and a blush spread across hugs face. You smiled and it deepened. He must not be used to this kind of thing... Well of course... He didn't stand for immodesty.

Normal P.O.V

A certain four eyed idio- man passed by like a stalker almost. He peered through the mini window in the door (IDC if there was never a window in the doors... There is now) he smiled in his creepy way.

"My my Crow... Hasty today."  He turned towards the girl. Not a bad choice. He thought.  As if I care. And the man continued down the hall. 

Your P.O.V

Looking up at him you run a finger down his chest to his pants and unzipped steadily. He looked as if he couldn't sort out his emotions. He was a mixture of bewilderment but amusement and a tinge of uncomfort mixed with much pleasure. You take a deep breath.