Dead Center

You sighed deeply and looked at the ground. 'That phyco girl' you thought. 'I'll beat her.'Now you wore black  pants and white t-shirt. 'He will be proud!'

You stepped out into the arena and tried to put on a brave face. You could hear nothing just your heavy breathing which was loud and clear while the crowd was muffled. The phyco girl stepped forward and smiled wildly.

You took NI time to waste and pulled a dagger out secretly and slit your back. Blood rose high above you and looked just like a peacock. That was you Peacock.you took some of the blood and imagined it appearing behind Phyco. And it did the other girl threw a hit at you and you used you blood 'feathers' to deflect it. Her blood splashed to the floor. The blood behind  'Phyco' grew larger it matched the 'feathers' behind your back. Your snapped your finger and the blood behind 'Phyco' wrapped itself around her body. 

You win. You made you blood come back into your body and you silently went away.

In the hallway you looked at the vending machine and looked, nit actually looking at what to have but just staring. The tall shadow fell over you. You turned and smiled.

"Crow." You say softly 

Crows P.O.V

'Too cute.' I thought... Yet again, at this point I was just learning to accept it.

"Hey. That... That was pretty uh... Cool."

I saw her turn towards the machine again. "No. It wasn't..."

"Y- yes it was!"

"You sound so unsure."

"I'm just.... I'm just a bit nervous."

She looks at me again. This time it was cuteness AND beauty combined. I think I was blush- I was blushing.

She laughed a bit. "I like your blush." She says. I think I fainted because I saw she laying next to me when I opened my eyes.

"W- where am I?!?"

"On a bed at the moment." She giggles just a bit.

"What happened?!"

"I think you fainted but it was only for... About 10 minutes." 

"You carried me here?!"

"My blood is useful."

I sit up and look at her. She must of change because now she was in a blue dress that showed enough of her back to give me a bit of a heart attack.

She turned towards me and leaned against the wall, slumped a bit with her long light brown hair all over. I sat up on my side. She put a finger to my chin moved it towards her. I think I almost died... and before I knew it her blood was wrapped around parts of me. 

"Hey!"

She smiled and took off my jacket and put it on. She laughed and spun around and let her blood release me. I couldn't help but smile. Now she was 100% beautiful.

I sigh. "Man... Shes pretty... I muttered absentmindedly. "WAIT CRAP!"

She stopped spinning then looked at me and laughed.

Your P.O.V

You laughed then got on the edge and rested my head on his arm. You think he fainted again but he was on,your for 3 minutes. When he returned back to earth... Again he rested his chin on youthead gently.

You sighed peaceful while youcould tell he was still watching you. 

"Crow...?"

"Hmm?"

"What's your real name?" 

"kiyomasa Senji."

"How old are you?"

"26"

"Wow... Your 6 years older..."

He smiles. 

"I like it when you smile too."

You see a blush creep up on his face and you smile, turning over so now you too were face to face.

"H- h- h...." He stutters.

You smile and lean your forehead into his chest. His heart was beating pretty fast. 

You scoot closer. "I'm cold..." You say which you were totally freezing. 

                *(It's sad cuz as I type this.... I AM SO HOT)*

"What do you want me to do?!"

You scoot closer to his bare chest.

"Hu- O- oh..." He smirks just a tiny bit and wraps his arm around your waist. It was warmer than his jacket that you stole.

"Man, you are cold." He mutters. "But your so beautiful too..."

"Stop it..." You blush more, starting to get slightly uncomfortable

"Why?"

"Because then I'll blush." You murmur.

"Then I'll continue, my love."

Your eye open and you turn your face up. "... Do- do you..."

He chuckles. "Oh please...."

Your face falls. 'He doesn't love me then...' You think to your self.

"Of course i love you."

"Good. Because I do too."

"Dead center." He whispers. And you continue to rest you head on his warm chest.