Chapter 12 : The Sound and the Fury

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible...My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother...And get justice for my father...I am The Flash.

Late at night,the police were chasing three people on motorcycles as two red streaks were zoom across the city and passed the police.

Barry's Voice-Over:"Everyone has a hero, someone they look up to or admire, someone they just wish they could be. It's easy to believe in heroes. What's hard is when our heroes stop believing in us."

"Oh, Barry,Emma, there's an intersection coming up. Hurry!"Said Caitlin

"This should slow 'em down."Said Cisco

Then he press some keys on the computer,which connect to the stoplight,causing it to stop on red. Which made all the cars stop but it just made the criminals in the motorcycles split up.

"Guys, which way?"Asked Barry

"Left."Said Caitlin

"Right"Said Cisco

"Right."Said Caitlin

"Left."Said Cisco

"Stop! You both hear you're telling us two different things, right?"Said Emma

Wells wheels in and says,"Barry,Emma, listen up. Listen carefully. Here is what you're going to do. Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but I have a shortcut wait for it, and left... left... Right..."

Barry and Emma were listening to Wells and they went two lefts then a right until they reached where they needed to go.

"We see her!"Said Barry

"Make her go west before Fremont."Said Wells

"Okay,how?"Asked Barry

"I'd recommend a detour."Said Wells

Then Barry and Emma block her way with some traffic cones.

"Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate."Said Wells

Then Emma zooms inside a van and uses it to block the king's pathway.

"What entrance?"Said Emma

"Atta girl."Said Wells

Then the criminals all met up a a crossroads.

"Check..."Said Wells

Barry and Emma zoom around the criminals and take their keys.

"Got the keys."Said Barry

"...Mate."Said Wells

The cops surrounded the criminals as Barry and Emma zoomed away.

At S.T.A.R. Labs...Barry walks in first and Cisco walks up to him.

"Give me some!"Said Cisco