the past

3rd p.o.v

"Mama? Where are you mama?" You said in your little 5 year old voice. "Oh honey over here!" Your mother yelled.

You walked twords her voice and saw her with a sadistic smile. " Mama are you ok?" I asked scared. " Ha HAHAHAHHA!" She laughed madly. She had a knife in one hand and rope in another. " Mama...your scaring me!" You cried out. You began to walk backwards till you back touched the cold cement wall. " Don't worry....the sex slave trade would love a young one!" You mother yelled while trying to tie you up. But you tried to dodge it but failed horribly. She ended up cutting your back and tied your arms and legs. She picked you up and threw you into a box.

After a few hours as it felt like. You arrived to a place....dark and damp. Your mother grabbed the box you were in and harshly threw it to the ground. You felt moving and heard the box opening. You saw three men and your mother. " I got her here now give me my money!" Your mother demands. " Ya ya here take it and go!" One of the three yell while harshly gripping your arm and yanking you out of the box. " P-PLEASE....DONT HURT ME!" You cried softly while yelling. " Shut it brat!" A tall guy said slapping you hard across the face. You grew quiet after that. " Let's go before the MP get here!" One of them yelled.

~7 year skip~

The wall broke down. Which meant your death or escape. You chose to at least try....because those men where hell themselves...getting eaten would be better. They rapped, abused, and almost killed you countless times. You had enough of it. Something snapped inside of you. No longer were you sweet, shy, or nice. You were now cold hearted, cruel, and mean. You have a stoic expression now.

You made a break for the door knowing they wernt paying attention because of the Titans everywhere.

You saw a dead solder and quickly yanked off his harness and gear. You struggled to put it on but managed. You then quickly learned the controls.

You saw 3 Titans heading your way. From the books you sometimes read you learned about the nape. Their weak spot. Your heart still cold as ice and broken. Now full of anger. You lunged twords the Titan and did a spiral around its body, slicing every inch of it so quickly it had no time to react. Then you finished with cutting the nape.

All the anger wasn't out for the 7 years of captivity. Torment. And lies. You ended up killing 7 titans. 3 were 12 ft, while the rest where 5 ft. An officer of the MP saw... amazed at a 12 year olds skill.

He ran up to her. " Hey kid...where did you learn all of that? Also it's not safe out here go to the next wall!" He said trying to grab your arm but you moved it back and looked at him with your face full of hatred. And with a stoic expression on. He seemed scared but all you said was. " No where is safe. I was never safe. Now go...I have titans to kill!" You yelled flying off and doing different moves on all the Titans but they all ended up like the first. Chopped into pieces. ( It's like your a miniature Levi. But more cool moves!)

Then the MP, Survey Corps, and so on got the remaining people into the next wall. Apparently you didn't noticed a certain someone watching you fight like a pro. Like Captin Levi. At such a young age. His name was Commander Erwin Smith. And Captin Levi by his side. For once Captin Levi felt bad for someone. He saw the hatred, sadness, and coldness in your eyes. But you didn't show it on your face. He felt sorry...