Chapter 12~ Rich Boy Rolling With The Clique

Niall~
My first response to this would be fück no, but she needs this.

"Only if I can meet them." I tell her.
"oh um that might not be a good idea." she says.
"and why is that?"
"well you see, me and my crew... well they don't really like people like you."
"what the hell does that mean?"
"they don't like pretty rich boys ight?"
"no not 'ight' if you're hanging with them I should meet them."
"fine 'dad' but if they cause a show, I warned you."

Mercy got up from bed and I smacked her ass, she looked at me and rolled her eyes and she walked into the closet. She came back out wearing high waisted ripped jean shorts, a maroon lace bralette and maroon pumps.
"sexy as always" I tell her scanning her body up and down.
"I know." she says, reaching for her phone.
she walks in the bathroom and I assume she's doing her hair and makeup.
"You better be ready when I walk out of this bathroom or I'll leave you behind." She tells me.

I slowly get up and walk in the closet, throwing on a white tee and jeans. I go in the bathroom and do my hair next to her and she puts makeup on. I look at her curled hair that reaches her åšs. I slide my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. She leans back in my embrace.

"ok let me finish so we can go. I'm almost done."
"grrr, fine.

I let her go and pull up her car. a matte black Audi R8. I walk back in the house.
"Whenever you're ready baby doll!"
She comes walking down her hair and makeup done.
"gorgeous." I tell her and kiss her cheek. She blushes and grabs the keys from my hands.

~*~*~*~*~

We arrive where we're supposed to go. It looks sketchy.
"Don't leave anything important in the car, just in case." she says and I nod my head. I follow her down an alley way. this is really sketchy now.

We approach 6 people. They scan me up and down giving me dirty looks.
"Who's the rich man whøre?" a girl with brown eyes and dark skin says. Everyone laughs and gives her high fives, except me and Mercy.
"Mercy you really were purchased by a rich little bïtçh." a blonde guy with a lip piercing says. again with them all laughing.
"Niall this is my clique." She says and looks at me.
"Cosimia, Luke, Rosabel, Keelan, Michael and Azurine. " pointing at each of them as she states there name.
"Guys this is Niall, my Dom." They all laugh.
"This is your Dom?!? bruh he's nothing but a pretty rich boy JOKE! if anything you're the one who dominates this little bïtçh!" Keelan says, getting up in my face.
"You're the joke, hood rat!" I say back in his face. He pulls out a pocket knife.
"Call me a hood rat one more time rich boy -" he puts the knife up to my stomach. "and your rich life will be taken." He looks me dead in the eyes.
The whole crew laughs again.
"ey ey! Keelan! stop acting like a tough bïtçh to scare him!" Mercy says pushing him off of me. The whole crew laughs and makes fun of me.
"I told you that you didn't belong." Mercy whispers to me.

"Yo leave him alone, he's never been on our turf. He just wanted to meet y'all fückers to see who I'm chilling with!" Mercy says to them.
"Big mistake." Rosabel says, and they all laugh again.

"ight ight he's fine for now." Michael says.
"good. Now toss me some of that Taco Bell." Mercy says sitting on a bucket she found. Luke tosses her some, and looks at me.
"Sorry pretty boy only brought enough for the crew."
"oh! but we have brownies!" Cosimia says.
"toss him one." Azurine says and raises her eyebrow. I take a bite and quickly eat the rest. I feel so relaxed and calm. whoa.

Mercy~
Yeah we gave him a brownie with pot, but he took it so not my fault. I watch him talk to Keelan and Michael.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Luke asks me.
"Sure." I say. and follow him a bit out of the alley.
"what's up?" he hands me the smoke and I take a hit.
"Mercy, I miss you." He puts his hands on my waist and pushes his face close to mine.
"Luke never again..." I say trying to push him off.
"You do whatever the fuck I say!" He squeezes my sides as hard as he can.
"Luke stop, you're hurting me!" I try to get away. He forces a kiss on my lips, and try's to put his hands down my pants.
"Stop!" I yell.
"you're pretty rich boy will never know."
I pull him closer.
"I knew you'd like this." he tells me.
I smile, and pul him closer and knee him in the bâlłs. He falls in pain.
"BITCH!" I yell at him.
I walk past and back to the gang.

I grab Niall.
"We're leaving now."
"but I was just getting to know them."
"Right now Niall!" I pull him up.
"Why so soon Merc?" Cosimia asks.
"Luke again." I tell them. they all know the story, we all know that it's just how Luke is, but they don't know that is scares the shit out of me. I drag Niall to the car. I drive away as fast as possible. Niall falls asleep and I start bawling my eyes out the rest of the drive home.

He did it again. Shame on you Luke.

~RD