Chapter 5~High In The Clouds

Niall~
I walked downstairs to start making breakfast and Mercy was trying the make up and hair stuff she bought.

What the hell was she really doing out there? it couldn't have possibly be the mail man, right? well maybe it is..... ugh i dont know.

"what ya making Ni Ni?" she says interrupting my thoughts.
"just a some green eggs and ham!" I say proudly.
"really?!?" she squeals and runs next to me, looking at the food. she smells the food and giggles. oh god that laugh is beautiful.
"It smells amazing!" She exclaims.
"I am ze famous cook!" I say in a french accent. she bursts into a giggle fit with me. the second day and my feelings are so strong! what the hell is she doing to me!?

I finish up cooking and serve the meal at the table. she takes a bite and she hums satisfied.
"tastes amazing.... god I love food!" she says and takes another bite. I laugh.
"you're cute when you eats." I say.
"really? watch this!" she sticks out her tongue and shows me her mouth. I laugh.
"thats nothing! check this out!" I stuff my mouth with food and open showing her. she laughs loudly.
"ok you win! ya nasty!" She laughs again with me.

we finished our meal and I went upstairs to get ready as she watched some TV.
"baby doll I have work today, I will be back later to pick you up for dinner, be ready sweetie." I say buttoning the last button on my suit.
"ok! see ya later Ni! Have a good day!" she says and I walk out.

Shes interesting.

Mercy~
Finally he leaves and I quit my "see ya Ni!" and the "have a good day Ni!" Ick i make myself sick when I act cute. I mean I'm really childish but I the longer he's away the more I can do shït I shouldn't do.

I walk upstairs and into the closet. I open my bag and make sure I have everything. cigarettes, wéëd, molly, pain killers, coke, herïøn, man made drügś, knife (just in case), my hand gun (what can I say? I love shooting things) and, cherry flavored vodka. damn he knows me so well! Everything is here! I text Michael thanking him again.

hmm what first? ok, netflix and shots! then looking around with weed! I walk downstairs and grab a small glass, i pour vodka in. I drink a lot wasted by now and watching whatever. It's like 2:00, I stumble around and light up a joint. I walk around the house, in his office and his rooms. I walk in one room and see a picture of him with a little girl. Aww! cutie Ni! I take my hand and push the picture down. I hate cute.

I walk around more and hear the door open.
"Hey baby doll im home!" he says.
"up heeereeee!" I giggle and take another hit. I put it out on my hand and walk to the bedroom shoving it in the bag. I hear walking and he walks in. I need lies. ok sober your mind Mercy!

"hey um I dont feel good can you get me some water?" I ask him.
"of course!" he says and walks downstairs. I lay on the bed and mentally calm myself. he walks in and hands me the glass and I drink it all right away.
"thanks." I say and smile.
"whats wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing much, just a headache. I probably just have a migraine I should be fine." I say.
"oh ok..... What is that smell???"
"I know! I smell it too!" I say and mentally giggle. he stands next to my bed and his arms hang next to him, i see his watch and pull him next to me.
"sparkly watch." I say admiring it.
"do I smell alcohol on your breath?"
"No..." I giggle. He raises his eyebrow.
"Maybe!" I laugh.
"Oh baby doll you shouldn't have done that...."

A/n: short and sweet. Ive been really busy but I will have more soon. But sorry if this chapter sucked booty hoe!!
-RD