9.

Madeline's p.o.v

While he texted me something, i was busy, preparing myself mentally to tell him I liked him. Also I just wanted to finish my pizza.

Time to see what he said and text him back..

Madeline and Yoandri's DM

Yoandri: Hey, look I really hope you don't get mad at me for this but...
I really like you Maddy.

Madeline: Yoandri I also have something to tell you.. I like you. I've liked you ever since i found out you liked my best friend. I know you don't like her anymore but I do like you .

Yoandri: Well since we both like each other, Madeline, will you go out with me. Do me the favor of being mine forever? You're beautiful and no one can compare to you. Everyday we text, it brings me sunshine and love. I love your personality. Everything about you is perfect to me.

Madeline: Yoandri, I hope we can make this work. The answer tho, is... YES !

Yoandri's p.o.v

She said yes ! I can't believe it.

She is now my girlfriend, my girl, my beautiful princess. But I gotta see how we will be able to see each other.

I guess we could always travel but I don't want her to waste her money. The point is we are finally together and always will be.

Also i got a huge surprise for her waiting at the doorstep...

Wait until she sees this.

- written by Heidi :)