Rain

Hanji's pov:
Mikasa wants us to go over to her House so I called Levi. He said he was on his way. I looked outside the window to see it pouring. Oh shit. We didn't bring a car...well fuk. Maybe Levi can have someone take us to Mikasa's place? Hmm, maybe his soul mate? Yeah maybe. Just then Levi walked in. We were all having some hot chocolate and we offered him some. Armin just joined today and he called Eren if he can pick him up. OH! Maybe he CAN give us a ride! I sat next to Levi and said,"so how are you and Eren?" "We don't like each other" I frowned.

Armin's pov:
Levi's really nice. He has almost all of the girls falling for him. I called Eren a few minutes ago but he's taking a bit long. I asked Levi if he's seen him but he simply said,"no" i texted him.
Armin: Eren where are you?
Eren: I'm on my way don't worry.
Armin: your taking longer than usual but ok...
Eren: I'm just...
Armin: ?
Eren: I'll see you there in a little
I sighed and got some more hot chocolate. I went and sat next to Levi. I talked to him and he's really interesting, I don't think he's poor. But why would he hide it? Or is it the fact that Eren says he's poor I think he's poor as well? Hmm.. How weird.

Eren's pov:
I can't find him anywhere! What if he gets jumped?! Kidnapped?! Man.. I can't find him anywhere and it's pouring. Armin texted me. I replied and told him I'm on my way. I looked for him a little more. I was getting soaked. I finally decided to head to where Armin was at. I walked in and there I saw...Levi. Sitting next to Armin and having peaceful conversations. I felt relieved. I walked in and many gave me hot chocolate. I sat down and Armin came to me. I turned to look at Levi but only found him and Hanji looking out the window. Students started to leave but they were still there. I didn't want them to go walking in this rain. I got up and just as I was about to walk to Levi I stopped and said,"wait a minute. Since when do I care about him?" Armin  sighed and said,"Eren. Just follow what YOU want right now." "But I-" "you..?" I then took in what he said. I walked towards Levi and said,"oi Levi." He looked at me. "Do...umm...d-do you guys need a ride?" "Eh" I scratched the back of my head while looking down. Hanji then said,"yes please! God bless you! We need a ride to a house!" "W-well i'd be happy to take you.." I smiled while turning to Levi. He was just looking away. I then turned to Armin and nodded. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I guess...this is what I want.

We decided to go drop Armin off first. I drove him to his house as the 4 of us were talking. When he was dropped off, Hanji gave me the direction to Levi's sister's house. I drove them there and it started pouring even harder. We got out and I quickly went to Levi. Hanji and him got out quickly and ran for cover. Which was under a tree. Levi sighed and Hanji laughed. I then said,"hum... I took you guys to the correct location?" "Yes you did but you parked pretty far" "oh shit, I'm so so sorry!" She said,"it's okay its right there" she pointed to a pretty red and brown cabin looking small house. It was next  to other similar looking ones. They were getting ready to run again when I took my sweater off and wrapped it around Levi. He was clearly confused while Hanji was saying,"awe that's so cute" I was blushing obviously but I got Levi and carried him as we ran. "O-oi! I'm capable of running on my own!" I don't want him getting sick. When we arrived he only had a few drops in his hair but he was safe while i was soaked. Hanji had a rain jacket so she was dry. Levi looked away, gave me my jacket,  and said thx which I found cute. Hanji knocked and soon enough a girl with black hair and a red scarf and had similar appearances to Levi opened the door. She let us all in but when she saw me she instantly glared at me and said,"who the fuk are you?" I was clearly so very surprised. Hanji then said,"oh relax let him in! He gave us a ride" "but he didn't answer my question.. Who the FUK ARE YOU?" She glared down at me sending shivers down my spine. I wondered if Levi looks this scary if he were to glare down at me with this much hate. Hmm.. Well they are siblings. She then said,"hmph" she was about to close the door when the unexpected happened. "M-Mikasa. He's my..." My eyes widened as I felt a light blush. She then looked back at me in surprised and said,"OMG I'm so sorry! Come in! Come in!" I walked in as i saw Levi sitting down next to Hanji petting a small cat. I sat next to him and said,"t-thanks..." He didn't answer. Well so much for being nice. I sighed and laid back as Hanji said,"oi Eren. Why don't you go dry up?" "Eh...?" Levi rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and taking me somewhere. He pulled out a towel from the cabinet and threw it at my face. I took it off and just as he was about to walk away I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me and all I did was stare like a dumb ass. He then said,"creep" I narrowed my eyes and said,"I am not a creep!" "Are too" "am not!" My tail went up and so did my ears. He laughed as I had a small fit. I sighed and said,"well..I hope you understand I'm not a creep" "hmm... Maybe" I brought him closer to me and said,"I Am Not A creep" "then what are you?" "I wealthy rich person you wish yo-" he sighed and said,"well..." He moved my hands away and started walking away as he finished his sentence,"i see Eren is back..." His words hurt me and made me regret what I said...every bit of what I said. I felt my hear sink. Why do I always have to chase him away?

______________________
Don't worry don't worry... He won't blow it one day... One day. Hah, it'll take longer for them to actually go out.. Ah issues...