Chapter Sixteen: Red Lobster

This little maggot won.
I am starting work tomorrow so I'm probably gonna but up all night with Calvin till 8am.
We arrive at red lobster, walk in and order our seats.
I liked how the place was fancy.
I loved it, and so did Calvin.
The waitress came to our table and warmly asked what we wanted to drink.
I ordered Coke and Calvin ordered water.
She wrote that down on her notepad and walked away.
Me and Calvin starred into each other's eyes.
I couldn't explain the love I had for him.
It was like I'm floating on air, and whenever I see him I get butterflies, my heart rate goes up.
I never knew he would be this amazing to me, even though of what happened in the past.
Shortly the waitress came back with our drinks and asked what food we were getting.
I just got mashed potatoes, A small lobster.
Calvin got a lobster with mac cheese, and mashed potatoes.
The waitress warmly smiled and walked away.
"(Y/N)?" Calvin asked.
"Yeah?" I respond.
"Have I ever told you about how much I love and care for you?"
I giggle.
"Nope"
"You are the most amazing girl on the earth, you are beautiful, funny, And have the best personality I will forever love. Every time I see you, I love you more, I get butterflies, I feel like my heart is gonna give out by how many beats you give it. You're just everything I want in a girl. I love you~." Calvin says in a quiet and passionate tone.
My cheeks became heated.
After that our food came.
While we both are eating I asked "do you know how much I love you?"
"How much" Calvin smiles.
"Infinite, You are the most sexiest person I know, I love how you keep working for what you're going for. You are Funny, great personality, and amazing sarcasm, something I can't compete with. I will always love you, I don't care if you have fan girls all over you, I just know that you're mine and I wanna keep it that way. I love you~."
Calvin smiles like a little kid when they see chocolate.
Calvin puts down his utensils and takes my hand and kisses it.
"You're forever mine (Y/N)" Calvin says.