Animals

At first it was just a normal conversation about what was everyone's favorite type of animal. Then it turned into an all out animal war.

"Cats are much better than rabbits Lavi." Allen stated as two horns appeared out of his head.

"Scaring me isn't going to change my mind Bean Sprout. Rabbits are better, nothing to fight about." Lavi said while grinning smugly. This fight had been going on for a while now between the two friends. Tyki and Kanda sat on the couch watching their lovers argue over animals and not paying one bit of attention to them. "Fighting sounds good Lavi-san." Allen said while activating crown clown.

"Right back to you Moyashi." Lavi grinned pulling out Ōzuchi Kozuchi aiming it straight at Allen.

"This is where we step in Kanda-san" Tyki said standing up and brushing off his suit.

"Che, guess I have to teach my Moyashi a lesson." Kanda grinned running straight into the fight between Lavi and Allen, stopping the fight with mugen.

"KANDA! MOVE!" Lavi yelped as him and Allen were separated. Tyki simply walked behind Lavi picking him up and taking him out of the room with a devilish grin. Kanda simply closed the door to his room, turning the lock to his door before turning around to face Allen.

"So Allen why don't I help you calm down." Kanda's grin split his face in half as Allen shook, knowing full well what was about to happen. After that night Lavi and Allen both agreed that they would never get into another fight ever again.