Oreo Wars & Shirtless Staring

---------------------------
chapter status: edited
----------------------------

"Okay, let me just warn you; I get comfortable with people really easy so if I freak you out by being too clingy? live with it." my first words to the group are wise. and i mean every bit.

"now that I got that covered." jumping onto Rocky's back, i point to the kitchen. "bring me to the food, peasant."

"yes, sir." I glare at him. "I mean, ma'am." he correct himself without a second thought." I pat his head as he brings me to the kitchen and places me in front of the pantry.

I jump down and casually kiss his cheek.

"that's all? what about the rest of my face."

"I would but I am very hungry and if I'm not careful I might eat your face in the process." I explain with a wink. "bless the holy frogs; you have oreos!" I holler.

"bless the holy frogs?" Ellington questiones.

"yes! they're real, I can feel it!" I reply with a shrug and he just nods. "dudes and dudette, if the pantry always has oreos and the fridge has milk, we will get along just fine."

soon enough, we're all gathered around on the couch and watching a moving.

"hey, Ryland." I whisper and turn to my left to see him engrossed into the film.

"yeah?" he asks, hesitantly switching all his attention to me.

I hold out an oreo. "whoever doesnt get the white stuff has to . . ."

"jump into the pool." he finishes, grabbing the other side.

"on three; 1, 2, 3!" I call quietly and we start twisting the oreo in-between our fingers. I aggressively yank it my way.

"yay! I got the white stuff! you gotta jump in the pool. loser!" I tease, mimicking an 'L' on my forehead.

"Rylands jumping in the pool!" I announce to everyone still watching the movie, clueless to what has happened.

"why?" asks Riker.

"lost our oreo fight. now, c'mon we will miss it." I yell, running outside.

"wait! not yet!" Rydel calls, running outside with her phone high in the air. "hey, guys! Rylands about to jump in the pool because he lost a bet."

"Okay, Ry. time to jump!" I call and he nods hesitantly.

"wait, can I get something?" he asks just before he was about to jump.

i frown, "sure, I guess." sighing impatiently, i tap my foot over and over. Just then, he comes running up to me and lifts me over his shoulders, much to my dismay. I begin hitting his back repeatedly. "Ryland, that cheating! help!" I call but i am rudely ignored. As he makes his way back towards the pool, i point towards Rocky, "Rocky! help a best friend out!"

He laughs almost evily, "Nope, have fun!" he waves at me as we pass him and i grunt quietly.

"Riker, help?" I ask but he just shakes his head aswell and laughs.

"Ellington!" I start begging but . . .

"No, your'e too far away." he whines, reaching for me lazily.

"Lazy." I mumble as we pass him.

"Ross-"

"No."

Just as we make it to the pool after what feels like a lifetime, i am hauled into the air, "At least I know where I stand!" I yell mid-air. As soon as i resurface, i decide to try something. I begin splashing around frantically. "Guys...can't...swim.." I yell, dunking myself each word. Slowly, i sink underwater and not long after i am being pulled out of the pool. I try and hold breath so i don't laugh.

"Callie, are you okay?! Are you hurt? Do you need the hospital? Rydel, call the ambula-" Riker starts panicking but I couldn't hold my laughter so I break out laughing. "Payback, bitchachos!" I holler, standing up from the floor.

"Oh God, never do that again!" Rocky groans, placing a hand over his heart.

"I thought we were best friends." I say, turning my head from him.

"We are! come on, lets fist-bump it out." he raises his fist and I don't hesitate to connect our fists.

"Just this time." i laugh quietly, then turn to Ryland, "As for you," i point, "that was cheating so I'm still mad at you." I say and look away like before.

"You will forget by tomorrow." Ryland scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest. Not liking his attitude, i reach my arm up and flick his head.

"Ow!" His hands fly up to his forehead and he rubs it, "That hurt!"

"Good." i shrug, not really caring. Growing up with no siblings, i never got the chance to be annoying or hurt them or normal things you do to siblings like that. It only makes me more excited to be here. "so, im tired, where am i sleeping?" I ask no one in particular.

"We actually dont have a spare room, so you can either sleep in one of our rooms or on the couch." Riker answers awkwardly, rubbing his neck.

"oh, i dont do couches." i scrunch my nose up in disgust. "I'll tell you what; i will rotate." i answer simply.

"rostate?"

"ill change rooms every night, yeah?" i ask, looking around and seeing if they all agree and are okay with that.

"That's cool. Who's room tonight?" asks Ross, whilst we all begin walking inside.

"Okay, today's Tuesday so the days are; Rydel today. Rocky tomorrow. Ross Thursday. Ryland Friday. Riker Saturday. Then, back to Rydel, so on so forth."

Everyone agrees, then walks off after announcing what they're doing.

Walking into Rydel's room, im instantly hit with the insane amount of pink.

"Dudette, seriously? I mean, i like pink but why the whole room?" I ask, walking slowly in the room.

"Because i love pink ... but i guess you're right,i did go overboard." She giggles, also looking around at her room.

"Just a tad." i laugh with her.  "Can i use the bathroom?"

"Yeah," Rydel walks over to her draws and starts pulling out pyjamas, i guess. "Just down the hall and 3rd door down. Should be somewhere there."

"kay kay, thanks!"smiling, i collect my dry clothes and walk out the room and in the directions she gave me.

I walk down the hall and stop 3 doors down, i look both ways of the corridor, there were 2 doors across from each other so i shrug, take a wild guess and go for the one on the right. Walking in, i'm suddenly met with a bed.

"Oh, hey. Need anything?" Asks a voice, causing my head to snap to where it came from. Ross was standing there, no shirt and a pair of boxers ... causing me to freeze ... again

I stare for a good 10 seconds before he eventually comes up to me,picking me up and shaking me.

"Are you alive?" He asks playfully.

I quickly awake from my daze, "oh, um .. i was just looking for the b-bathroom." I stutter, mentally scolding myself for being so stupid.

"Just across from here." He tells me "Why were you staring at me like that?"  he places me down gently.

"Because its not everyday that you walk into a room and find Ross Lynch shirtless. Its kinda hard not to stare." poking his stomach, i try to wink up at him.

"Well, okay then. I guess you do get comfortable with people really easy."

"Yes, yes i do. Anyway, I'm gonna leave now."

What the fuck just happened?

I ask myself as i walk into the bathroom, peeling off my wet clothes, replacing them with warm, dry clothes. I brush my teeth and hair, then went back to Rydel's room, finding her sound asleep. I quietly climb into her double bed and make myself comfortable before letting sleep take over.