Chapter One

"Hey Teddy?" James said in a whiney voice as he walked into the living room.

"What do you want James?" Teddy mumbled not lifting his eyes from his book

"What's this?" James said dangling a long chain in front of Teddy's face, it had a large charm on it with a hourglass in the middle

"That's a Time Turner James, give it here now" Teddy said suddenly with a growl. James giggled, enjoying challenging the wolf in Teddy and he ran out of the room. Teddy chased him around the house and as they reached the top of the old house James dropped the necklace. It fell and smashed, all the cousins stood in the hallway, they had come to see what the commotion was about.

Within ten seconds of James dropping the trinket they were whisked away in the blue smoke and landed in a heap on the floor.

"Ouch Louis you are on my foot" Rose complained from the dark as they stood up. They were suddenly met by a wand in Teddy's face. The wand belonged to none other then Sirius Black. Teddy went pale, putting in an effort to keep his hair blonde as he slowly put his hands up.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" Madeye Moody said with a terrifying sneer.

"W-we um.... we...." Teddy stuttered.

"We are from what I believe may be the future" Victoire covered for her flustered friend "what year is this?"

"1995" Harry Potter answered cautiously from the shadows. All the cousins went pale seeing a 15-year-old Harry standing there.

"JAMES!" Lily shrieked angrily and James quivered at the sight of his angry sister. It took Albums and Scorpius to hold her back while James hid behind Dominique.

"Explain who you are" Remus Lupin said stepping beside Sirius with Tonks. Teddy went significantly whiter.

"I think I'm going to be sick" Teddy said suddenly pushing past everyone in the hallway to the bathroom. Victoire looked concerned but knew she must explain for the younger people.

"Okay, we are from 2016, We are nervous and we are not sure where we are. Quite a few of us are somehow related to the people in this room so we are not sure how careful we should be with our identities so please excuse if we want to stay anonymous" Victoire covered the others.

"We can obliviate them when we go home" Lily reminded Victoire "i-if we go home"

"Is the boy okay" Tonks asked referencing to Teddy who could be heard freaking out in the bathroom.

"Probably but could you go and check he's remembering to. Breathe" Victoire said in reference to Scorpius, he nodded and ran off "Lily makes a valid point so I suggest we start with James and introduce ourselves"

"H-hi" A surprisingly pale and nervous James stepped forward "I'm James, Griffindoor, and this is all my fault I went into dad's study and took a time turner and I should have been far more careful and...." He looked genuinely remorseful

"Who are you related to?" George Weasley asked looking on at the black haired boy

"Um.. I am the son of Harry and Ginny Potter" He said quietly, looking like he was on the brink of tears "This is my Sister Lilly and Brother Albus"

"I'm Albus Severus Potter and I'm a Slytherin" Albus said, bracing himself visually for the rooms attacks, no one spoke so he continued "Um, I for one am ready to except James's apology and hope my mother has less of a temper in school" Albus shot a grin at Lilly and James. Ron and Hermione shook their heads saying 'Nope'

"Hi I'm Lilly I'm 9 so no Hogwarts get but I want to it will be so cool and I'm starting to ramble so I'm gonna stop here" Lilly said in one breath. Ginny and Harry were both in shock staring at the three.

"You're our?"

"Yup"

"So we're?"

"Yep"

"And it?"

"Yep"

"So we survive our school days?"

"YEP" All three of them yelled together.

"Okay..." Ginny said, still bright red. Her mother however looked overjoyed.

"Alright Rosie, Hugo, You're up" Albus said and Rose nodded

"We are Rose and Hugo Weasley, He's the same age as Lily so not in Hogwarts yet and I'm a Ravenclaw" Rose smiled and Hugo nodded, grateful for his sister not throwing him in the spotlight "Oh and Ron and Hermione, answer to the question you are all asking"

Ron and Hermione shuffled with shocked looks on their faces.

"Okay before the rest of them introduce themselves I have to warn you not everyone in this room any of us ever met, some of them left, most of them Died, I Would like to tell you that list involves but not limited to, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Madeye and Fred Weasley" Victoire said sending shock across the rooms.

"Teddy's fine he says you can introduce him" Scorpius called and Victoire nodded

"That brings us to the one who is panicking his mind off" Victoire said calmly though to those who knew her it was obvious she was close to a panic attack "Teddy is 19, he was a Hufflepuff, Head boy, and all-round smartass"

"Hey!" Teddy said walking in and hitting Victoire on the arm

"Parents?" Sirius asked curiously

"Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks" Victoire said as Teddy turned his hair blue again.

"TEDDY THERES NOTHING STANDING UP IN THE HALLWAY" Scorpius yelled

"I TRIED" Teddy screamed back.

"Well... um.... how old were you... when we?" Remus stuttered

"Um, what was it? Week at most" Teddy said consulting in Victoire for information.

"No it was like three days" Victoire said and Teddy nodded.

"Three.... days.." Tonks said taking it in.

"Uh yeah..." Teddy said, not quite sure what to do.

"I'm Victoire" Vic covered for him "I'm 17, Ravenclaw, and I am the daughter of Bill and Fleur"

Bill's eyes appeared to bulge. Fred and George stared on.

"I knew it! 'eeeenprove eeeeer eenglish' the only thing she's improving is Bill's happiness" George said with a look at his blushing older brother

"I'm Dominique, and Vic is my older sister I am 15 and a Hufflepuff, but I can haul cats at people" Dom interrupted making the whole room look at her. Sirius was grinning at her.

"I'm Louis and I really wish my sister's would save some bombshells for me! I am a Griffindoor, and I am 13" Louis interrupted with a grin leaving the already shocked room almost torn up.

"Bill you knocked up a frenchie, THRICE" Fred laughed

"I'M LUCY WEASLEY AND THIS IS MY SISTER MOLLY WE ARE PERCY'S KIDS AND HE IS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID WE ARE RAVENCLAWS, I'M 15 AND MOLLY IS 13" Lucy yelled as if trying to get it over with. The room looked at he shocked.

"What, is it not normal to yell your life story at the top of your voice?" Fred II asked shocked

"Why yes anyone would think this was an abnormal sight" Roxanne said joining in.

"I am sensing some Weasley twin in you two so I'm gonna take a swing and say George" Hermione said smiling, Roxanne and Fred II nodded.

"I'm Fred"

"I'm Roxanne"

"We're 12"

"And Griffindoor"

"And beaters"

"And pranksters"

"With the help of Jamsie obviously"

"I HATE YOU FRED" James yelled and Fred II giggled

"Who are you?" Tonks kindly asked Scorpius who was waiting for the conversation to end (and hoping he was never in it).

"I-I'm Scorpius, S-Scorpius Hyperion M-Malfoy"