Chapter Seven : Stop looking

Today in homeroom Brian couldn't stop staring at me and i couldn't stop staring at him. Are eyes met and immediately they locked to each other,I searched his as he searched mine. Well that is until Regina noticed.
" Brian , you like my new hairstyle ? " Regina said sounding proud.
" yeah yeah , " Brian replied not taking his eyes off of me.
" Brian , woo - hoo , look at me," Regina demanded waving her hand in front o his face.
" what do you want ? " Brian asked clearly irritated.
" i was just wondering if you wanted to go out Friday afternoon , say three o'clock ish ? " Regina said no letting him answer.
" Actually Regina , I kinda have plans on that day, " Brian said while taking a quick glance at me.
" well , you'll just have to cancel those plans , I'm sure I'm more important than whatever your stupid plan is. " Regina said starting to get snobby.
" actually , no , you are not more important than my plans , also , in case it didn't occur to you , It just so happens that I have a life too. " Brian said , he then got up and walked over to me, " is anyone sitting there ? " he pointed to the seat next to me , i shook my head no and he pulled out the chair and sat in the seat with a sigh.
Just then my teacher Miss Gilbert walked in and made an announcement, " students , you are formerly invited to the sixth grade prom night, it is a fundraiser for the sixth grade graduation , so ease try your best to attend. " with that said the whole class started whispering.
For a second I felt sad because there was no Annie to talk to, but then to my surprise , Brian leaned over to me and asked , " hey , you going to the dance ? "
Unsure of what to say i replied by saying , " I'm not sure , " Brian was about to say something then Miss Gilbert started explaining the details about the dance.

#wattys2016